About how to McDonald's went.

I basically do not advocate any fast food, but then calmly relate to them. Sam went to the only eatery on the road and only if there are no options. And then one day, in the city my family and I ended up in McDonalds. No, well, a good reason I had - children are asked heppimil. Okay, I think once in three years will lead to this zamanuhu converge, and a snack bar did not seem to last. I believe that all once were McDuck and the situation of the day there represent. Okay, and the inability to crush undress miss. Immediately occupy the vacant table. Defending hand and take away their "sandwiches" in cartons. Seated and disclose the box. The fact that the burgers on the pictures and in reality this is not the same thing I hope is clear. Skill of the photographer and photoshop work wonders with any product. But what was found on one of the sandwiches all plunged into shock. Even children said in unison - "yes same mold!»

3 photos will

Take away a box of "this" and go to the administrator. Show him the sandwich. Man calmly apologizes, takes the box and instead supply a replacement already "clean" product. I ask the Complaints Book that is done to honor the administrator immediately without any altercations. Briefly write down in the book of the reason for my discontent, takes the box and go to the table one strand I would demand money back and went, but to spoil the mood of the children did not want to. It seems the issue is exhausted but the mood is spoiled, and not only me. Eating a question - how many have been sold such wonderful products? I drive myself unpleasant thoughts and trying to pretend that nothing happened. 5-7 minutes for our table suitable girl appears and asks the head of the institution minute of our time. We the people do not conflict and agree to listen. We apologize, assure us that this is an isolated case, "defective Party", which give you cards for free coffee and lyalyalya. I asked how many were fed and get the expected response, saying that we were the first and only. Promised to keep me informed about measures to eliminate such incidents in the future. The mood of course we did not return, well, at least apologized. I leave, and I think to myself "defective Party" is like? Marriage is when a manufacturer screwed up, but I am doubtful that Odd is nachudili bakers. In addition, the mold does not appear so simple. To moldy bread at home need to fungus spores on it were, and in warm conditions for a few days germinated. Cheto not get "defective batch." There is non-compliance with terms and conditions of storage and preparation. Suppose bakers could put fungus infection buns, but Makdonaldz them wrong and / or too long kept, and sold without checking. In my opinion something like this.

cap on the check greased so as not to expose workers do not feel sorry for them, they are servile.

It took a couple of days, I was beginning to forget this story, but here the call. "Are you concerned about the company McDonald's. Could you inform your e-mail, that we send a letter with an explanation about the incident. "I inform address. A day later I received a letter with a message "on the letterhead." Read smoothly and leave a stupor. The message I assure that everyone in the company is OK, and regret only that "McDonald's® not vipravdav your spodіvan." The message I zaveryut that everything seen in their diner is the highest quality standards. I am completely at a loss. Briefly unsubscribe read about expressing their lack of understanding of the purpose of the message rohodit another day and another call. At this time, as I understand it, a call from the regional administration McDonalds. And again the continuation of the advertising company. In this time I have tried to invite to tour the McDonalds in order to demonstrate that the incident is in principle impossible. Unfortunately not invited to the home of the company and not to the Paris branch, and not even in the capital, but only in the very unfortunate diner in my town. Had to be abandoned. When the regional manager tired for the fifth time assured me unsurpassed quality of its products and to make sure I still do not want to visit the "Temple of catering" conversation failed to complete. All were of the same opinion. I do not believe in the quality of fast food (utility does not take into account), and even a very hyped, McDonald's does not understand what I'm unhappy when they have everything so well. Dare to paraphrase a classic: To eat or not to eat - that is the question and the answer for everybody. I found your

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting