Mosin rifle

Hello! Into the hands of the rifle Mosin, 1941, issue of Izhmash plant. According to various search engines rifle, likely was issued, ie. E. Participated in World War II, and at one time beat the Nazis. Therefore some trepidation is, friends.
In my hands it fell into the battered state.
It will be a couple of dozen pictures and text about the end tell.

P.S. I'm not a professional in terms of weapons entirely, so if I'm wrong somewhere - I will be glad to any corrections.

Stamp of 1941. Plant Izhmash

Lac stripped when picked up - remained in the hands.

Here, too ...

Rifle disassembled (the entire process of disassembly looked on YouTube).

For those who will parse - stick holding the trigger in place, it takes off and gets lost. So be careful, or you will lose. :) I wrapped the tape to everyone. case.

With the help of this product has been removed all the old paint, which peel.

And from all parts of the wood varnish was removed using chemicals ...

I decided to stay one bit, t. To. On youtube really liked the video where the rifle made of dark red. Although the same effect does not happen, I do not regret. :)

The tree - an excellent, very beautiful.

Ah, I forgot to say, is the result of work on the tree. :) For the second photo. :)

With a bayonet. I must say that the bayonet, though the same number and does not want to be worn until the end of rational methods (in the sense, without mallets). But even so nice to see in the trunk, even if it is not fully secured. :)

As you can see, the rifle something missing. At least - overhead, well, plus various chistilok. I ordered on the Internet. I was disappointed today.

I got a box.

I think it will chase and prichindaly cleaning.

And that got out. The most offensive - that is not the pursuit of the second loop, t. E. I do not, in principle, can primostyrit. Here zhezh ... :( Ebay.com, his mother.

I bought a second set just.

Well, well - I think that would be nice to shoot a rifle Nazis as before, so that tomorrow will go to the shooting targets. :)

And anyone not get the shot - of a bayonet. :)

Posted in [mergetime] 1360130096 [/ mergetime]
I have everything yet, my friends! :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting