The girl in a wheelchair was refused entrance

In one of the night clubs of Donetsk security institutions pointed to the door girl in a wheelchair. During the incident interceded for the girl and her friends are casual visitors. Eyewitnesses reported that tried to record what is happening in the video, but the protection is strictly forbidden them to do so, and expelled from the club. "My tears flowed, the evening was spoiled ... I was told that I can not go to the club because it private, and I have no right, since I'm in a wheelchair," - says the girl, adding that now intends to sue administration of entertainment places, and it is likely that will win the case, because a face-control violates human rights. The administration of the club, according to media reports, before the girl pleaded not guilty. Director of the nightclub said that the arrival of the man in the wheelchair had to warn .: "At that time we, as though there were a lot of people. And we are, as it were, simply doubted that we can ensure the security of the person ", - he said.

via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting