Great story about a mother, a son and a guy in a wheelchair

Why revision Site this story called "excellent"? Because it is a wonderful ending is such a feeling!

Radiovera.ruNeskolko years ago we were a 6-year-old son went shopping at the supermarket. There I saw a young, long-haired and bearded man in a wheelchair. He must have experienced some kind of terrible accident, because he did not have both feet, and his face was covered with scars. When the son saw it, too, he shouted loudly:

- Mom, look at this guy

! As any mother would do in my place, I hissed at his son and asked him to behave. But he tore his hand from mine and ran to the man in the wheelchair. He stood directly in front of him and said:

- You've got such great earrings! Where did you buy them?

The young man smiled. He was so shocked by the unexpected compliment, just glowed with happiness. She and her son then a few minutes talking about the earrings and other "cool thingsĀ».

This event made a lasting impression on me. < Because I saw a man in a wheelchair with terrible scars, and my 6-year-old child saw a cool guy with cool earrings.

via storyfox.ru/post/mama-shiknula-na-syna-kogda-on-stal-pokazyvat-paltsem-na-cheloveka-v-invalidnoj-kolyaske-no-dalnejshee-stalo-shokom/

Tags

See also

New and interesting