About Chinese technology in the Russian production

Many people have a leadership that is willing countries.
My (urgently - just an hour) wished to witness what is in the shops, ie join video surveillance.
Management does not have a PC at all. It does not even know which side to start myshu.
Well, I think laziness, of course, throw coax, but there is an old TV set - even looking. However, there it was.
It also wanted to "Tknu the camera - it will grow!". Etyt your left, I thought, and was hellish plan.
Since PC Guide healed (chenit would take small, but have picked up over IP) solution was found in the relatively new television and multimedia player on Andryusha. Player in the telly not incurred. Physically. HDMI male-female in the boutiques there. Guide to run. Ambient nagrevalo and I said - yes you ebites horse. Disassembled to hell telly, twisted board and ... moved it a little higher.

6 photo

Closer

Tighten the screws

And it even worked, good waffle quite finished off and merged with Market Freestuff softinkoy client took less than a minute.

Surveillance plow. Interactive pancake.

Why not a candy bar, which just released in 2013 for 400 ye - there? In this case, And this bunch iron cost me somewhere sput to 10. All. You can laugh and be horrified :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting