The Story of a hot laptop

1. Thus. I bring me a familiar notebook. I bought from some drug addict in 2000 hryvnia (7-8 thousand rubles) and says he wildly heated.
Well heated and heated - obychnayaya theme. But it was not so easy. On this and write.

Will be 22 photos and a few letters. Something's wrong with the Internet today - please do not rush and do not break the key F5, as the finish - please.

2. to understand, I shook the dust collected. Fan noise is almost - beauty! Testing: 15 percent seconds heated to 104 degrees :)
Something wrong :)
Getting to dissect patient :)

3. Without going into details I will say - fan cooler barely rotated, so I decided to lubricate, but not far from it. He (the fan) molded. proceed to the first stage.
Replacing the fan. Exactly the same was not found the most similar in form (with other blasphemes). Jack, clear the stump, is not suitable. Not really bothered with the beauty (yet familiar) snapped connector.

4. Solder the wires checked - spinning.

5. When assembled saw a large gap is not good.

6. The manufacturer has a special nanoskotch for this, but I use ordinary masking tape. Its advantage is that it does not melt (paper-based), and very sticky.
It looks something like this:

After assembling the cooler rustled much more active, but I see the same 104 degrees. There is no need to dance with a tambourine, and I understand that the one who was cleaning up my beech damaged radiator, namely joints of copper pipes and radiator.

7. Once disassembled. Continue to rape :)
remove all plastic labels and clear everything that can clean.

8. turned out like this:

9. in this place all boil well, but in others - it is bad. (Check thermocouple and termovozdushkoy. The temperature should be passed in less than a second)

10. Here we see cracks and crevices

11. here, too.

12. Okay, smear flux. I took a rosin-alcoholic shmurdyak F3, but will any aggressive flux, though acid, the main thing then wash well.

13. Common refractory solder (particularly that melts at 280 degrees)

14. cut out the pieces and put in the joints

15. More.

16. termovozdushkoy reflowed until "sits" in the joint.

17. take on the biggest (I 80 W) soldering iron that we find and begin to smear the solder on the surfaces.

18. It turned out like this. Not very nice, but who cares?

19 from the rear side too. Speakers of the solder and then cut with a scalpel.

20. After a bottle of beer put it all together and once I test.
Ta-dum! 85 degrees. Judging by the reviews on the beech - is the normal temperature of the box. Notebook saved, kruzise fly :)

Conclusion: Do not clean the laptops themselves, give art, it was not necessary then I repeat what I wrote in this post or search for a new cooling system :)

That's all I wanted to say. Can you discuss.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting