Peter on the palm

Once again, he rolled on the Mi-8 from the Peter and Paul Fortress. I think it can not get bored ever. This time, I deliberately did not take pictures of Peter and Paul Fortress, the Spit, and the Smolny Palace Square, and tried to find a less hackneyed angles. Will or not - to judge you.
10 photo
Source

Petersburg from a helicopter like a huge carpet diluted domes.

I wonder how far you can zaglyat, rising only a couple of hundred meters. From Smolny, on which the picture was taken, to the Sea front (this is where the cruise ships in the upper left corner of the frame) to drive without traffic jams for 20 minutes And here all at a glance. Turn the lens in the opposite direction - and you see other areas of the city already.

Familiar building with a height looks interesting. You can find a lot of reasons for this, one of them, in my opinion, the lack of perspective distortion.

Look at the colonnade of the Kazan Cathedral. Columns are parallel to the strip bar. This underlines the monumentality.

The trees do not obstruct the interesting buildings and emphasize their beauty (pictured Mikhailovsky Palace - Russian Museum).

Domes of St. Nicholas Cathedral seemed to sprout through the trees.

And how do you a view on Nevsky Prospekt and the area of ​​the Rebellion?

Well, a little ship for dessert. At the Naval Station docked ferry.

At the pier at the Lieutenant Schmidt Embankment - cruise liner.

End.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting