Salvation wool coil

We ran in the street mongrel, "that walked by itself." The owners are not particularly interested in its affairs and had not sought it. She ran periodically to work with us, and we fed her, who could. Somewhere about a month ago, the little dogs rounded belly, she decided to give birth under the floor of our warehouses, visible from much confidence.

7 pics + text pinch.

Warehouses at us - "makeshift", a length of about 70m. and the whole structure stands on ordinary concrete slabs. Between these plates in the depth and mongrel whelp. Now we spun mongrel constantly. After 1.5 weeks the puppy began to cast a vote from under the floor, scaring customers and fun of us. But a couple of days ago mother disappeared, and the puppy began to whine loudly. Bypassing all the neighborhoods, we found mama died. Minute meeting and we decided to save that ball of wool.

Since warehouses full protection trapezoidal sheet, get under him there was no way. We dismantled floor in 2 different warehouses.

And with the help of a flashlight began to seek out the orphan. Here are just orphans turned troe

I, as the smallest of our colleagues, dressed in camouflage and climbed. It should be noted that the height from the ground to no more than 40cm lag. and I had a few pokryahtet in order to push through his mortal body in the vacant space.

Scratching his belly land and nanyuhavshis dust, tenacious fingers I grabbed urchins and took them to the sunlight)

Immediately drove to the store for milk, fed, given to sleep, and now the lads have played contentedly in a clearing. Oh, yes, today they have found the owners, so that by the newfound freedom puppies have found a house. I have everything, give not only good people, and yes you will arrive with love!)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting