Happy saving miners in China

More than 100 Chinese workers pulled alive from yesterday flooded coal mine, where they had to have sawdust and bind themselves to the walls of the mine belts to avoid drowning during sleep. Rescued miners were wrapped in blankets, some covered his eyes sensitive to light. Rescuers carried the miners to the waiting ambulance that howl sirens lucky survivors to nearby hospitals. One of the miners had found the strength to rise to the stretcher and shake hands with the rescuers. Rescuers in tears hugged each other, and the happy rescue was broadcast on the main TV channels of the country. This salvation - rare good news for the mining industry - the most dangerous in the world. At 16:30 local time, rescued 115 miners. A total of 153 were walled mine workers, thus, 38 of them are still in the mine. Rescuers reported that these workers save, but did not say whether they have contact with them.

Miner rescued from the mine Vantszyalin, are in hospital in Heidzhin in Shanxi Province on April 5. (AP / Ng Han Guan)

Lifeguards endure miners from a flooded mine in Shanxi Vantszyalin April 5. (AP / Xinhua News Agency / Yan Yan)

Rescuers pulled from a flooded mine miner "Vantszyalin" in Shanxi province April 5. The miners spent under the ground more than a week, and hope for their salvation had already begun to fade when rescuers heard knocking from under the ground. (AP / Xinhua News Agency / Yan Yan)

Rescued miners carried to ambulances from a flooded mine in Shanxi Province. (AP / Xinhua News Agency / Yan Yan)

Doctors and nurses are waiting for the arrival of the rescued miners at the entrance to the hospital in the city of Heidzhin April 5. (AP / Ng Han Guan)

People watch as doctors ship rescued miners in the ambulance. (AP / Ng Han Guan)

Rescued from flooded mine workers are in hospital April 5. (AP / Ng Han Guan)

Local residents are waiting for the arrival of the rescued miners at the entrance to the hospital. (AP / Ng Han Guan)

Lifeguard resting at the entrance to the mine "Vantszyalin" pulled alive from more than 110 miners. In total, 115 workers have been saved. (AFP / Getty Images / Peter Parks)

Rescuers sent to the camp at the mine "Vantszyalin" April 4. During the operation to rescue dozens of miners live watched almost the entire billion-dollar China. Flooding of the mine "Vantszyalin", located in the north of the country, took place on 28 of March. At the time of the accident in the mine was 261 worker. (AP / Ng Han Guan)

Shakhtar shouting instructions, trying to drag a cart with groceries in the main entrance of the mine "Vantszyalin" in Shanxi Province on April 4. Nearly a week after the accident at the mine where 153 trapped miner turned out, search and rescue work is still ongoing. (AP / Ng Han Guan)

Workers prepare materials for the rescue of the miners. Rescuers could not get close to the bottom, because you must first be pumped groundwater. Over the past six days out of the ground it was exhumed more than 140 thousand cubic meters of water. (AP / Ng Han Guan)

Lifeguard calling on a cell phone on a pile of pipes at the mine "Vantszyalin" April 4. (AP / Ng Han Guan)

Workers prepare everything necessary for the rescue operation at the mine "Vantszyalin" April 4. (AP / Ng Han Guan)

Helmets and boots lying in the dust and dirt from the mine where 115 workers have been rescued. Unfortunately, despite the efforts of rescuers, rescue from the ground all the miners are unlikely to succeed. Fatalities have considered 39. (AP / Ng Han Guan)

Members of the Chinese paramilitary police formation pass by a number of ambulance cars parked at the mine "Vantszyalin" April 4. (AP / Ng Han Guan)

Rescuers prepare for rescue operations following the mine "Vantszyalin" April 4. (AP / Ng Han Guan)

Residents of the nearby town of watching the operation to rescue the miners. (AP / Ng Han Guan)

Relatives immured in the mine "Vantszyalin" workers pass by sleeping on the ground rescuers. Mine is located approximately 643 km from Beijing. A few days before the accident, workers reported leaks groundwater. (AP / Gemunu Amarasinghe)

Tags

See also

New and interesting