Sveta from the orphanage

The story is based on real events.

Lena brewed tea and opened a newspaper. With no interest in turning the pages. Article ... notes ... advertising ... Nothing attracted her attention. She almost turned the page when I saw this photograph: her eyes looked clear, naive calling and adult sad. Blond hair, summer dress and this pen ... it is true that instead of a pen ... Did you forget?

... My mother screamed, sister twisted his finger to his temple. Lenka roared: 17 years old, pregnant, he laughed, put his one hundred ("can not go") and disappeared.

The term was already large, could not continue to hide.
 - What were you thinking? Shame a shame! It grows on your head! As I look people in the eye will be ?! - Mother sold outright, overwhelmed by fear and despair, and did not think of her youngest daughter, almost a child, a hundred times worse.

The elder sister laughed, but in general, his mother was willing. Lenka nobody was going to regret. One could not in this family love and pity. We lived three women under one roof, but how to understand and support each other, do not know.
 - Do whatever you want! Go wherever you want, but that it was not! You heard me! - I cried the mother.

Lena left. He slammed the door by speaking about last hurtful words.

Before the birth home and did not return - lived then a girlfriend, then another.

Came time - bore. Of course, secretly dreamed of - see my grandmother and granddaughter otogreet her heart. After her grandmother so loved granddaughters!

A girl was born crippled. Lenka as a stump instead of a pen saw - sobbed, wailed. Day and decided to tears lila - written refusal. From the hospital he came home. Devastated, indifferent. "Dead," - said his sister. That mother. Not another word. The topic has been closed.

Days passed, months. After a year and a half in the regional children's home town newspaper reporter he looked, and took a few photos. One of them was published in the permanent category "Photo of the Week" with the caption: "This is also our children. Sveta, 1.5 years. Regional Orphanage »

His girl Lenka recognized immediately. When the older sister ran into the kitchen and saw hitters in hysterics Lenka, afraid:
 - What?! What's wrong! Mama! Mama! Helen bad! Mom!
 - That's mine! My! That's mine! Girl! Sveta mine! Mommy! Mommy! It was she, my! ..

Lena shook newspaper hushed before his sister and his mother and cried:
 - My! In the newspaper photo ... handle learned learned! I saw the handle, the handle! ..
 - Sveta, regional children's home - in a whisper read sister and mother silently handed the paper. Mother looked up and wailed.

The next day, the door was flung open cabinet chief doctor, "Orphanage", which broke into three weeping women.
 - Give! Please! This is us! This is our Sveta! Our!

P.S. The adoption process was very fast.

Author: Lily Legostaeva

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting