"Opening of Orange" - the story pinching the wires.

Before the start of training Dutch "Feyenoord" for the season came the sad news - one of the most famous fans of the team terminally ill. Physicians dosed his best month in the worst - week. In just a few days for the Red brand, bolevshego for "Feynoord" 41 years, it has been arranged an unforgettable event. The blog "Discovering Orange" - the story pinching wires.

June 22 at the site of one of the fanzines Rotterdam "Feyenoord", "Sleepwalker News", a message appears with the headline: "There are no words, only one tear." It was reported that one of the fans of the team, known as the "Red Mark" turned deathly ill. And according to forecasts of doctors, at best, he will live for another month, the worst layout measured out his life only a week.

Will be 11 photos + video

Then Mark predalagalos prove that he is not alone, and all the fans, "Feyenoord" remain with him even in these last days. It annexed the mailing address where should send wishes and greeting cards. This makes a reservation: "Of course we are all aware, however, warn that this address is not the home address of Mark, but we guarantee that all messages will not be disclosed, and will be transferred to our brother».

June 26 rotterdamtsy should have been done at the stadium 'De Cuyp "his first pre-season training. Ordinary event was a real treat and a tribute to fans of "Feyenoord." In the classroom the team had 6000 people who were united one purpose - to express his "Respect" 54-year-old fan, the very same red-haired Mark. Because everyone knew that his last wish was to pay another visit to the training of their favorite team.

According to the agreement with the club and the general idea, in the 12th minute workout friends were taken on a hospital gurney Mark the edge of the field of the stadium 'De Cuyp ". At the same moment in the fan sector with the top row it was deployed a huge banner. He was portrayed by Mark on the photo itself, which appeared online fanzine on June 22 when it was first informed of his plight. The crowd was tightened in the Dutch song «You will never walk alone». Across the podium Fire flared green, which is very fond of Auburn Mark. Fan, lying on a gurney, could not contain his emotions and wept.

Soon, he gathered all his remaining strength, stood on the lawn and greeted the stands. With the help of his friends, Mark went from one part of the field to another, exactly 105 meters. As he passed the fifth part of the way as he was approached by his favorite football club and personally greeted, shaking hands. A Lex Immers gave redhead Mark jersey. In the coming season, which will not see Mark, a new form of "Feyenoord" will just be green. Most beloved Mark.

Fraternize with the players in the team, and even head coach Ronald Kumans Mark in the company of his friends came to the rostrum to the fans. Taking the final steps for the sector, he said: "Now I do not feel any pain, because in his last hour, I'm among his family and friends."

Reaching up to the podium, he spread his arms as if dissolved in the depths of the sector in which it was the last 41 years, mentally saying goodbye.

Three days later, on the site of the fanzine "Sleepwalker News", it was reported that Auburn Mark died. The editors had a couple of days before this letter with the last words of the fan:

"Dear friends, I want to thank you for the wonderful time I spent with you, the friendship and attention received from you. The action in my honor touched me deeply, producing a strong impression.

Not only me, but my girlfriend Marion, the son of Joey and a lot of friends, and even strangers. I go to my new better world, being blessed by you as the happiest people. Thanks to all of you. Good-bye! ".

July 5 in Rotterdam underwent extensive funeral Ginger brand, which accounted for a huge number of people. The walls of the stadium 'De Cuyp "held a large-scale campaign. On the roof of one of the houses appeared the same banner that was in training. The inscription on it reads: "You're all of us united in this difficult time."

The hearse with the body of the fan, accompanied by bikers passed through a wall of red and green flares, and later - under a huge banner. Even some bus routes in Rotterdam went with the words: «You will never walk alone».

And on one of the machines funeral procession appeared on the background of the photo of Mark sector of fans with the caption: "Red - it's not just the color!".

Posted in [mergetime] 1374721088 [/ mergetime]
Video here www.youtube.com/watch?v=yksyY5Ij_Q4
Why I can not fill in if one thread can help

End

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting