Post-warning careless

Last night, the night normally sat with other no-frills, on the way back decided to take more of a drink in Volbe that on Pokrovka.
Usually, not to seek adventure, I try to order a taxi by telephone. But something did not happen this time.
At the entrance stood two normal cars drove - Highlanders immediately offered to go, and I, and another called the normal price. In short, let's go, damn ...
I drove immediately offered me a beer. Such polite, cultured, positive, fuck his mother.
I refused. Then at the gas station he bought two cans of iced tea, when I opened them, took one himself, the other to me. And after I read the article BPO bombed-klofelinschikov, but something did not work in the brain. I drank this tea, then started to cover. No special feeling, just get drunk sharply, the carcass becomes cotton. Drove goes slowly. I ask quickly - the same home in a hurry.
Already the house somehow paid, out of the car, we can say crawled to bed. The sexes, whether helicopters, then, whether glitches and passed out.
I slept for 16 hours, the state - complete ass. But all the values ​​in place. Still 15 minutes ride, and would remain without nouta, bubble, phone other useful things, and health have diminished.
Who phoned to another - it is exactly the same topic, but maybe a little less covered.
Lossless, but very crappy and osadochek such an unpleasant ...

In short! Do not lose vigilance: Do not ride dick knows whom at night.
And for any reason do not consume anything from the hands of strangers.
All around, damn enemies! :)

Leprosy

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting