I work in Finland 2

This time the company stingy for us and took a cheap zhilё.Kogda I was getting to it, I thought, that strayed from puti.Nu nemogut such roads in Finland, to lead the chambers' squalid Chukhontsev »!
a bunch of photons will let you know the end!

And places such ...

An-no! He led me to the place of residence of the curve!

Well, that's dom.V where are we going to live.

This "hall" .Kamin present, the question of "what for" remains.

Kitchen with all the benefits of civilization.

Wood stove ... but ... just in case ...

This rookery "King!" Tobish-me (Now watch, "Game of Thrones", so any garbage head climbs)

In this small house (see. Photo above) has a "penthouse."

In it two mattresses and fan ...

And at the entrance gate, touching ...

Near-banya.Drovyanaya!

In the bath, right in the sauna-shower!

Steam, it is tolerable, but when warm up, shower in the hands do not recover.

For the soul is electric boiler (bitch, very small)

Next to the bath-grilnitsa.

There is a gas gril.V Kotormo bitch, gas and all pribambahi.

And there are the usual drovyanoy.V-which, again, bitch, and all have wood pribambahi!

And of course, all of this-on the lake!

The lake is too small-but-still surprisingly beautiful.

With water, too, everything is fine, very chistaya.I served to us in the kitchen (for bathing utensils) and bath (only for bathing)

Another subject of this place mushrooms! They are very arrogant and grow everywhere! This about "grilnitsy»

This near the entrance to the house ...

And here is the pressure tank that takes water from the lake and feeds it into the kitchen and into the shower.

A separate issue, the toilet! He is "the street" and therefore the price of the tiny house!

That's kind of the institution vnutri.Tazik with toilet paper and a bucket of peat kroshkoy.Korichnevy bar on a string, not a turd and sulsenovoe soap.

A bucket with a shovel and peat litter, is not just wallow tak.Nagadil-top baby (and you will have happiness!) And there is no smell, and g ... but will turn into fertilizer!

All this business is collected in a tank, which can be pulled out of the closet.

And take to the woods to another special tank. which is until the end everything will turn into fertilizer.

And next to these berries grow ...

A peat litter is in such buckets with different names, but the essence-one!

And here is the drinking water in a special tank.

And it falls into the tank "old-fashioned" from the well.

And here is the staircase for fire safety, but who and where it will be saved, I do not know.

In general fire safety, are all bad! Only the smoke detector and a fire extinguisher, which only "bull" can be put out.

And here's the thing I Rossii.Pohozhuyu influence her grandmother had seen in Pechora.

This kind of "a beautiful distant" .Not could not share! You sit, smoke, think, admire!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting