From the series "Honey, I repaired everything"

A more detailed report on the work done under the cut, there will be 7-NIL ph, please do not break ... the quality is not much kick at Fota Ayphon 4 and ischo which is not driven Sneakers ...

Yesterday in our company was an emergency - a universal scale !!!
Burst pipe water supply in the bathroom, on arrival to work, we saw a picture do not show partiality: the floors in the hallway were flooded with water and technicals with shovels, rags and buckets clean this mess ... Well elapsed since elapsed benefit or anything serious is not flooded, the only disadvantage - the water cut off and "do pipi - [ censorship i>]» sent to another building ... but oh well - will survive ... it repairers and as it should be from 9:00 to 13:00 mending our pipe - cut off the old section of the pipe and welded a new one (so we thought) even water included ... and we were allowed to go to the toilet to collect some water bottles, pens, wash, etc etc ... IRS - OH MY GOD what a man that we saw there !!!

Photo1. Filmed through tears ...

Photo 2. After we were able to watch without laughing at this miracle nanotehnicheskogoprogressa - We have identified two problem areas ...

Photo 3. The first section, "sausage" or "donut" (as you wish) from the hose did not want to be attached to the wire even ventilation does not help !!! And here comes the idea Congeniality - zapizdyachit tape! Without the blue tape - nothing and no where to stay will not be long (experiences), and sanitary ware we have a very experienced ...

Photo4. 2nd section: interesting point ... intriguing is not it ???

Photo 5. A larger consideration ... and it's bleat of yellow zatychinka ???

Photo 6. Russian invincible ... "Fuck you where we vytechesh !!! "- Said the chief sanitary ware and zaebenil Chopik ...

Photo7. But the pressure and the ability of water to flow into the most NANOpizdoproёbiny yet no one has repealed ... as a result the water and Chopik conspired, was sent to all the dick and - "drip-drip-drip ..."

Well, okay, let them drip ... the main thing that was allowed to use the toilets and that in fact all this garbage ornate hanging over them, and the type of access to the holes for urinating is blocked

All pleasant viewing - it was the end ... the end of all my hopes for a brighter future ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting