Crazy hands.

It will be a little letters and 11 photo cards. Please do not break.

I ask a friend to give he borrowed a camera. Unfortunately, the camera down was a non-working autofocus. The day before he fell badly while in the bag, being hung on the doorknob. Strike even though he was not strong, but fell right in front of the lens. The result of the fall was the failure of the autofocus mechanism. My question is - fix it? There was a simple answer - I'll buy a new optics, so - Cruz understand.

I hope my experience will be useful to anyone. Go.

1. Prepare the instrument and experimental - everything should be on hand.
In the absence of blue tape had pririsovyvat Photoshop
The compressed air cylinder - especially for purging equipment from dust.

2. Turn off to pick out the two screws that secure the contact group.

3. Unscrew the 4 screws holding the cap.

4. Carefully and see her raise a trail that you want to disconnect.

5. Next, disconnect 5 more loops from the board. Then, remove the card from the lens. It keeps it in the 3 small plastic stands and no screwed.

6. Cnimaem seals marked with a green arrow.
We see the metal plate that hides the control mechanism autofocus. Here Attention (!) - Set the focus switch to AF, the AF has. It is necessary for the position of one drive gear, in which a spring preload weakened. Risk the possibility of her flight around the room not worth it. Next, unscrew the two screws marked in the picture, and gently remove the metal bar.

7. Here is the culprit of all misfortunes - for broken teeth of the fifth gear reducer (Just in case her art. YB2-1396-000). Cost gears on Avito - 210 rubles. The time saved for the lack pokatushek service center - beztsenno.

8. And here is the very spring and you want to preserve.

9. The new spare vs. old. Change the gear - there is nothing difficult, will help in this small tweezers. Putting it all in reverse order.

10. workhorse ready to work!

11. Honoring the tradition - have electrical tape, but that's about Mike Farley almost forgot

Posted in [mergetime] 1380935041 [/ mergetime]
P.S. Why all the post and why this name:
Some time ago, I was paralyzed due to injury left hand. At first it was hard because the solder and fix anything \ break \ dismantle \ collect is my main hobby. But gradually I mastered and used. With a hand work, and their hobby is not scored. Be of good cheer! You will succeed!

All. Kick

Shurikoz

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting