Mursi tribe (Mursi).

We leave the National Park "Mago" to the people of Mursi (Mursi). But first we stopped at the office of the National Park and took a guide, it is now definitely.

Our car drove up to the checkpoint. Entrance to the park is 100 birr per person and 80 per car. Write a check, it all paid our driver, we all purple, we are all included. The road was blocked by a rope, two guards with machine guns talked with the guide and let us in, put in the car guards.

Will be 38 photos and comments. Author

2.Dalshe unaccompanied not allowed, should be taken with a ranger to the Mursi. What can one ranger with a carbine, at least against the two machine gunners, we were not clear.

3. In the internet a lot of stories about that after dinner, sipping local beer, Morsi fired at tourists. Drink it often, and always in the afternoon.

4. I did not notice nor any aggression on the part of Murcia.

5.Priehali the village. It was small.

6.Chelovek 10-15 adult women, adult men and 5-6 three dozen children and adolescents. A total of 12 villages in the area.

7.Srazu is approached by a young man and asked him to buy a ticket, the cost of 300 birr.

8.Dzhipy stopped at thatched houses.
Once we got out, we flew to the crowd of women, men and children .... and poured rain. I had to run back into the jeep.

9.Liven all amplified, mursyata wrapped in some blankets, hiding under the trees in groups.

10.Glaza Mursi in small and wary.

11.Pochti they walk barefoot or in sandals made of tires.

12.Nizhe belt wear any cloth in the form of a bare-chested yubok.Muzhchiny, armed with machine guns, at least a carbine.

13.Bolshe most surprising headdress. It's some belt-collar with tassels and cow horns near the ears.

14. As most men, ladies shave their heads bald. The person they smeared white.

15.Za right to be the leader of the fight to death with sticks (dong), who will win the main.

16.Mnogie women make tattoos on the body of a small scar, drawing performs older brother when the girl reaches puberty. Decoration of the body art called scarification - scarification.

17.Iskusstvo scarring is rooted in the deep past. Even in ancient times by representatives of the ancient African tribal scars applied to the purpose of designation of their social status or during ritual ceremonies. The ritual scarring was they developed to distinguish man's belonging to any tribe.

18.U some tribes it was the ritual of making men soldiers first incision is made on the body, and then stuffing the wound larvae of some beetles, parasites.

19.Pod skin, they begin to develop, but the body is fighting the infection, and when the larvae die - leave marks on the skin of these "graves."

20.Kupite soap and blades. Mursi cut their skin, and they need soap. And change the soap and the blade on the photo.

21.No, the most distinctive feature of the Mursi are dishes in the lips, they are called "tybi."

22.Esche at a young age girls and cut lip inserted into her small wooden plate.

23.Devochka growing and die size increases all the time, getting with the times startling size.

24.A on the day of the wedding the young lady put in a ceramic bowl.

25.Chem large plate of the girl in the lip - the more beautiful she is as a bride and that is important - the greater the ransom for her produce.

Insert the disc in the lip mursianskih women not forced, and many of them already mature women are not. For example, a plate of 30 centimeters in diameter that way - it is 50 cows.

26.U most women do not have the lower front teeth, prevent wear plate, I think they are removed especially.

27.Dazhe do not know who of the young ladies, "beautiful", after inserting a disc or a hanging lower lip.

28.YA bought three such plates 5 Birr each, they were brittle and broken up, but that was then.

Disks in the ears, I noticed many, and is characterized by sagging say that almost all even very young girls, are something like plates and ears ...

29. Price for a photo - and how to negotiate.

30.Snachala we paid 3 birr for a series of shots to one person, then - 2, and in the end had 1 birr ($ 1 = 19 birr). But I repeat, as agreed.

31.U we had a scandal with the mandatory guide to take in Jinka. In the photo in black t-shirt with headphones.

32. In the beginning he was trying himself, we put a price on the photo. Well, like all the tourists 5 birr per picture.
While he is Vlad and I explained Sergei otoshol aside and agreed with the Mursi for 3 birr for the series.

33.Gida we gently asked not to disturb us to communicate with Morsi and the driver of our Henock, explained to him that if he wants a tip, you should always take the side of a tourist and do so only they were happy ... I do not understand ...

34.YA agreed with the two soldiers (they are always more expensive) 2 birr each for a series of shots. But little money I have ended by that time, I asked my guide change for 10 Birr.

35.On snatched gave me 10 soldiers and told me that everything is OK and that the normal price. Naturally I was indignant ... That was the last straw. I explained to him in Russian wherever he went ... Oddly realized ...

36.I all further time stood aside more I have not heard a word from him ... But beside him stood Henock and taught how to behave with the tourists and give more closer to us. So the 5 birr per picture is far-fetched local guides - bargain ...

37.Koroche, pofotkat, given plastic bottles bought lip wheels 10 -25 Birr (depending on the size and pattern) and are going to go to another village. But we stalled jeep ... or rather did not want to wind up, you had to push ...

38.Mursi all stood and watched, laughing and even some help to push the car ...

That's all. Thank you for your attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting