How can you hold it ...

... Damn dog! Black, smart-ass, pustolayny hairball, son of a bitch in the literal and figurative sense!
Tossed on a crumpled sheet already seems like an eternity. Sleep is virtually impossible: dimensional, mechanical barking dog yard leaves no chance.
In fairness it should be noted that sleep somehow, apparently, does not want to. When you're tired, when really zadolbali collapsed under a blanket and fell unconscious from a blow on the pillow - a number you can play the flute, hammer nails into the concrete or expression to read the "Our Father." You're going to sleep.
And now - lying, drill through the eyes of the black expanse of the night the ceiling and think of sheep. No, better than goats ... Oh! Lai. We assume this damn restless barking dog.
What does he want? Fed, while quite respectable booth and leather collar. Ribs are not grope, work up fat for the winter ... We should try next to him on the circuit board - could also podrazemsya?

Thoughts leave the room, the house, the city, rushing faster and faster and back - knackered, useless, unnecessary. I hate stupid here are nocturnal awakening: threshes idling brain at maximum speed, tiring and draining power, and you pilish myself for real and imaginary sins that plagued reproaches and assumptions in the spirit "But if I had ...". But there is no past subjunctive, and by the inability and the inability to change, fix, restore - only more bitter and disgusting.

No, this time to finish strongly irritant!
I get up out of bed, stealthily, trying not to wake his wife (women very thin dreams) sneaks into the corridor and went down, closing the door. T-shirt, sweat pants, jacket ... now I'm on your broom thick ass, restless skotinka, will know how to prevent the owner of a dream watch with the winner of the contest vaunted Brazilian buttocks delicious!
On the veranda pick up a broom, anger is gradually disappearing. Well, maybe a couple of times, for the prevention of ...
Brute my sleep. In the booth, the nose outwards. Right sleeps sensitively - opened one eye and stared questioningly: "Master, why are you in the night? Someone barked? I??". He was not, as it turned out. Kabyzdoh neighbor. Excusable, he still Puppy - though boring.
Small night chills throws the remnants of sleep. Arrange the kitchen, pre-looking (why?) In the refrigerator and under the table. Slippers, a rocking chair, a pipe, a fireplace, a whiskey on the rocks. Because of the cash - only whiskey and shoes ... Shoes are not necessary, but I like whiskey without ice.

The daughter asks tablet a day jam. Otmazy like "look at your behavior and evaluation" is not channel - in the last year have watched, and everything turned out OK. That threw muzykalku - nothing, probably. Although ... want to play - will have a base. He does not want to - still to no avail, though you three muzykalki once visited.
Total: I need somewhere to produce tablet ...
Whiskey wets his lips, spreads warmth of the larynx.
And yes - Sheepskin my wife, the mother of my children! ©. Although she says that she does not need a new sheepskin coat and jacket any better - but I know! There is still a difficult thing will not sheepskin coat and not the money, but to pious deception to drag into the store and watched closely for any instance of her gaze linger a little longer than others. Oh, and it is difficult with you girls ... Never a straight answer can not be achieved, and what have I done wrong, to devote all my life Guess?

Joe Cocker croaks softly from the speakers nouta whiskey again tickles the nostrils.
Infinite fall, and when did you just will pass?
And the "thirteenth" does not seem to be; and the annual premium - too. Budget cuts. With prityrennymi heaped on garage doors stash I mentally said goodbye, to hell with them - put is simply swing with them and I will live. Just a shame: a healthy, adult man forced to midnight wrestle with a source of income! Yes, still live - and does anyone feel better from this "all»?
Stop. I'm not here for the sake of financial problems ... let me think? A dog. By the way - quiet. Otlayal position and fell asleep ... not fed him home for the night, or what?
I remember that a week ago, a neighbor was taken to "fast" stroke. The daughter seems to have left him in the hospital, a hungry dog. In the morning I have something to throw him on the way to work.

I turn off the light. Whiskey in the dark, tasty, and the music - it's nice. The room is unusually light - and I have to go check on the veranda. So it is: sullen and taciturn last November showed the proportion of charity hiding a dead land ghostly white, stealing volumes and break outlines shroud. Autumn leaves, leaving the door ajar, invitations, and pass-Winter.
On the calendar, November 20, at the head emptiness and confusion in the heart. Another year away. Lowers iron shutters, lights go out and the people drawn to the exits. What I had this year, I've had? What can be remembered 2013th? Work, home romp. Routine. No, I love my job, and at home and dig something pomasterit love. Only here lately it all a little like watching one eye, walking on one leg and half of life exist. Or is it just tiredness?
During the year there were meetings with the mass of different people, a lot of cases is complete and no less - is conceived, and everything seemed fine, but remember absolutely nothing. World flashed a kaleidoscope of colors, glitters millions of sparks, and the speed of everything is lubricated in unintelligible dirty gray as the outgoing November spot. Discern in it any distinctness is absolutely impossible.

So, half of life behind; and I suspect - the better half of the most interesting and fascinating. The credit is empty, the liabilities also not to bust. And even the notorious midlayf, as there is no crisis. What makes you think: either I will live happily ever after, or the middle has flashed, and I did not notice.
Do you want to know the future? Personally, I - no, because then before the eyes will glow red constantly tsifir countdown. As an action movie with Bruce Willis our only cut here postings in the past 00:00:01 will be nobody.

I looked at the clock. Half of the fifth. Then half. Not winter, do not fall, neither young nor old age, not the morning or night. Total equally. And it is from you in this shaky, wobbly moment depends on: your glass half empty or half full?
However, the question with a glass just is not worth it. Topped up with whiskey, I take a sip. Delicious. A behind the wheel do not need me today.
And another thing. Somewhere I had a leash? Here it is, in the bottom drawer "unfit for combat" and therefore surviving a century on the veranda of the chest.
The dog looks incredulously, expectantly. Yes, I know that today is not Saturday, and that the street is damp and dark. But we've just got time to get to the river, to run for half an hour and come back. Are not you glad unscheduled walk? That's right!

Strangely, in the light of LED lamps seems gray snow. A gray it can not be, because it's the first snow, freshly fallen, the long-awaited. The city sleeps, and the huge, densely stumbles flakes lazily in the air to bring down the invisible sky, concealing remnants of sounds and replacing the space itself to something new, unknown and mysterious. The magic of the first snow. But the color - summed. In light of the "old regime" of mercury lamps or even more ancient lamps a la "Give electrification" everything was somehow whiter and brighter. Progress has once again defeated common sense ...
Slippery. Today, you'd expect Day tinsmith; Day or trauma - it all depends on which way popolzёt cranky as 40-year-old virgin, the thermometer. If you become cold - congestion, minor accidents warmer - ice on the sidewalks and broken limbs, ribs.
Come on, dog. We were right - for the depot, after sleeping at this hour highway and down to the river. And, perhaps, well to his demons, the leash. Who we meet at half past four? ..

And now, at three in the afternoon, I sit and tuplyu the monitor. Doing absolutely nothing, the world plunged into a deep sleep, and white madness outside no end in sight. I peck nose and write in a notebook-pominalnik: "Feed the Bear." Bear - a neighbor's dog, which I threw over the fence in the morning half a loaf of bread. In the evening, you should look to the neighbor, know - how are things at home, and if she did. If not - feed the same skotinku. Because of clear thinking on the second sleepless night may not be enough ...

© Ship76

The sound of this:

(FLASH MOVIE)

Photos, clear the stump, pizhzhennoe, but it looks like this morning

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting