The writing on the free theme

"Table I washed it down !!!" - it was the social order of his beloved master, so his hair sprouted inside his head. On the question - "What?" - Got the standard answer - "Well, I do not znaaaayu ...". That's what I like the puppy optimism ... Well, the idea has already been, and still I was going to implement it, and the material he provided me. In the photo - a place where I want to ask for political asylum.

Gallery will be 9

It was a sketch of the life of rabbits, it's time to do business. Shields are rallying on the key 4mm plywood.

While the glue dries, paint a pattern on cardboard and cut it out. From the bulldozer. Main dimensions that need to stand - height and half length.

I cut out of plywood 10mm. And I sanded edge.

I cut out the pattern, leaving a seam allowance on the cutter. It's disgusting to watch.

Fraser, copy milling machine - that I have not filmed, asёl.
I mark up the coupling groove and tune jigsaw to cut a scythe.

To cut by a half-tree with every logging and try to connect them.

Ambush. Knocked on roe and upsetting part, ruined it. Glue again feel like a shield, especially since more and schebёnku drag.

Stupidly sawdust top. Initially the idea was that the lower glass will be based at the center, but it is so small, and the load is no longer in sight. In short - this is the finished product. Tomorrow, implement and deliver a sucker. What I wanted to say this post? Just show - how to make a coffee table without any special tricks. Shields can buy, if you can not stick together.
That's all.
Beregites ebya.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting