Writing student

The teacher asked the students to grade 5 to write an essay on "What I want to be and why." When checking his attention here is a non-standard work. The most striking quotes you will be able to see under the cut. I quote: "I want to be special forces because I like to shoot, kill, fight, get a lot of money ... I want to be cops to stop the car, take bribes ... hotu be a security guard, searching people ... I want to be president to be a law, the first law to do All he wants everyone to have had a gun ... "It seems to me there are two options: 1) The situation is very real for our time - the child beat wildly in the GTA and seen enough fighters / trilerov on television, what was so perverted dreams. 2) And the less real, as for me, version (still want to believe in the wisdom of parents). It affects the upbringing of his parents. Maybe dad he is just the owner of one of the participating in the composition of jobs - hence the consequence of such desires. What do you think? Or is it a dream quite normal at this age?

Source: dimka-jd.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting