Gas M1 "Pearl"

We did not think we were guessing that we will have this car. It all started with the fact that we went to the glorious city of Volgograd from Moscow to buy 401 "ride." And here we go with his master, talk on "how much a kilo of monkeys in Africa", and it is us and says. Like, you know, but for me and my car even wrote an article in the newspaper (and shows a clipping from that same article with a photo in which he "Emkoy"). It was shot in the head at close range. No, we certainly know what it looks like Gas M1, but for some reason thought that the size of it as the Moskvich 401. And here - a jeep, a pancake ... And away we go ...

Arriving home with a sick gleam in his eyes, it started ... Sleepless nights spent on the Internet, calls for all ads. In general, Veselukha ... And here we find an ad, this one year ago. Sale price 100 TR, documents, just sooo long time did not go. What has not been. We ring. No, not sold. Yes, even I sell ... In general, he conceded it to us 85 because of our age but the light in the eyes of the patient. There was more, all that could nazanimali. Only a tow truck were. The frantic pace of cruising the area, collecting money for relatives, selling the last unnecessary socks and into the night, skated 400 km and after washing but only after supper, my wife and I fly to Saratov.

What was the trip. 26 hours without sleep, 1600km wound, but forward, forward, forward. The feeling that if we are stopped, our dream of us just take and leave. Fly away, it evaporates, or bury, but we will not get it. What we just did not do - talking, telling each other jokes, singing songs, just to stay awake. The last 100 km to the Balakovo driving at a speed of 50 km / h, at a distance of 100 meters from the braiding of cool Saratov road trucks.
We arrived at the Balakovo, call the owner. It turns out that we still have to travel 70 km, for the car lives in Pugachev. Kilometers of these have been in the same breath, as if they had never existed.

Then there was a way back, and I drove 3 hours later, a tow truck, and arrived before 5 hours. Moreover, I arrived at 5 am, and when I woke up at 12 days and was not there, I had to be fidgety. Moreover, their phone is switched off or out of range of the machine with the documents they have ... I'm shocked. Gas in the floor, in the opposite direction. On the way to all inquiries passed positions not passed. As a result, I find them for broken under the Belaya Kalitva and take someone's phone call and I had no luck. In a word freak. But the main vehicle unharmed ...

Then, a year of inactivity, t. To. Had neither the time nor the money to deal with it, and then the work begins, the intermediate result of which can be seen in the attached photos. Restoring the state of the machine with a full metal took about three years of life in the literal sense of the word. More needs to be, but also very much has been done. And all this was done not millionaires, but just young guys in a garage and a catastrophic shortage of money. This car, which is embedded in the full sense of the soul.

Here are a few photos of its original state.

Engine

Salon 1

Salon 2

Salon 3

state of iron

2 iron

Well, a picture of today. Very much will change ... If the topic is interesting, it will continue in the form of a story with photos ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting