The operation to rescue the cat!

Well the good Lord! All with Friday! Decided gash post yet. While working in bulk buhi call, 1c does not work, in general, Hell and Israel and I sit and theme on Yap Peel.
Not for the sake of Yuki and good mood for (although yucca, which is already there))).
Where to start ... Hmm ... In general Friday morning dawned cruel, power outages at work with all the consequences, until the pile late yesterday came from a business trip, in general, in bulk, as they say ...
Well, I'm sitting at work, around the vanity screams, cries ... I think what to do in such times? Of course open kontaktik and see what happens there in the messages (hehe). By the way I will say that everything will work on all operating chief closed.

Writes to me girl. That supposedly kitty yesterday planted at a heating close to the work package "magnitovskom" wrapped (cattle), yesterday and today to feed, apparently home but also vzroslenky (I suspect that it is not the first time throw). Pity really (I must say that I have it Mother Teresa, all cats and dogs street know it))). There was no hesitation, there was only a question. Boy? Says now look. While I watched drove to her work, turned the boy, scallywag, well here at all although the photos look. Okay, I think calling the mother (just home Adolf floor Persian almost 6, 5 kg, and indeed we cat owner). Says, "Well what? Weezy. " No, I say, let you look. "Okay." Food for the mother (Head covers at work))). Come look at him in the accounting department (boo girl took warm), in general, there was no hesitation, jumped into his arms to his mother, my mother commanded & quot; In veterinarku! & Quot ;. That news drove forward.
While writing my mother called. Scabies podzastuzhen. But. ears clean ringworm is not burdened. In general vet said "Hood". The taxi driver who drove then my mother also approved. Well, I will say that we are quite experienced in the content of the cats))) so that we know what we are going. Who brought home, says climbed the pot (Adolf) made a deal, eats fish. Here. Adik like with interest, but did not cause antagonism.
Markups cat registered, passport given apartment is. Welcome to Martin to us! Hell named Martin (honestly did not think that Bormann))))) also Martin) In general idyll Martin and Adolf)))) Damn as it so happened).
By the way bathe him today still can not "thick" especially not to allow, with the family phoned veterinary medicine procedures on Sunday (twenty years old are observed him my Kenyu treated). While let warms and is tracked. I honestly am very happy! Here I share with you!

In general with Friday and love seals!

That's a miracle we saw

Fotkal on ventel

Yes ears is not Alex. All treated
Well, the last is already in the hands of the mother in the car settled down and purred

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting