Modern party

Photo taken in a cafe in Petrozavodsk. Two couples went and sat down, ordered a cocktail and sit like this all night, sticking one in your tablet / eblofon, occasionally laughing, showing each other bugagashki on your device, or sending each other.

Damn, is this normal? This cho, rest and chat? We somehow different kind of fun. As a minimum, the girls paid attention. Fuck then generally go to the cafe and place to hold?

And it is not only this get-together was in an institution. Just the other sometimes distracted and communicated among themselves, toast some said, and these four o'clock in the same position.

I feel I am coming era of idiots.

You know what it reminds me of? Book a long time some reading, I do not remember the name. Type dystopia of some sort, meaning that the entire population were given device at birth, and they forced people to be happy and do not notice anything around. And under this topic government and olegarhi worked like that until the killings and demolition of entire buildings with people. Here's a matrix.

Without tackles and squares.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting