Cameo - cameo famous people

Cameo, cameo, is of several types. The first is inherent in the cult director - the emergence of himself in some very minor role in the film. This used Danelia, Mikhalkov less Ryazanov, Gaidai.

Will be 19 photos and comments Peter Lovygin.
A source.

1.Vchera suddenly saw the film "Bridget Jones's Diary" - from the film most liked the appearance in an episode of the Indian writer Salman Rushdie as an Indian writer Salman Rushdie. I love him very much.

2. And I'm on full loaded into the jungle cameo ... This was announced today and will be discussed.

One of the most famous cameo - Eldar Ryazanov as companion Zhenya Lukashin in "Twist of Fate»

3.Ryazanovskie have a cameo in nearly every film of his. That's "Promised Heaven»:

4.Gayday as "Announce the entire list pozhzhzhlusta!»

5.Gayday - as illuminator from Yakin

6.Nikita Mikhalkov himself an excellent actor has played many roles, not only in his films, but also in their disdain not appear in the episode - for example played a small role of a waiter in a "native».
Mikhalkov plays a film director in "Flights in Dreams and in Reality»

7.Menshov picnic "Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears»

8.Sam director tells that appeared because it was not possible to find extras for a scene of a picnic, "And here I am - I had myself, some put on a hat, a leather coat and was in the frame. And then I noticed that it was a talisman. »

... And "Love and doves»

9. Depending cinema zero may be noted, for example, the appearance of Peter Buslova as one of the thugs in his "Boomer»

10.Da often filmmakers do not have any acting ability, but also often distributed a cameo appearance as a cameo performs well-known person. The role of episodic, but invisibly passing through the whole movie.
So with the words "Hello! And here celebrating? "In the frame of the film" Brother "appears Vyacheslav Butusov.

11.Etazhom above as themselves starring Chizh and Nastya.

12. In "Assa" Solovyov Choi Himself - came to get a job, and then enters the scene. This is also a cameo.

14. punctuated cameo and the movie "Brother 2") ... for "Saltykov-cool! ... Prёsh it?» ©

15.Esche another example of mass cameo performances are "Quartet" - "Election Day" and "Radio Day».
Most, of course, anecdotal tinge:

17.Ooooochen big fan of bit parts is Mike Tyson. As usual - this is the role himself.

... In "Crocodile Dundee»

19. In 1993, the film "So far, so close" by the German director Wim Wenders has played a small role Mikhail Gorbachev. In the American comedy "Me, Myself & Irene," sang the role of fleeting tennis player Anna Kournikova. Boxer Nikolai Valuev made his debut in the German comedy "seven dwarfs closely in the same forest." A two-minute scene with its participation shot ten hours before heavyweight stated that energy consumption is equivalent to twelve rounds in the ring.

Well-known example of the cult Soviet film "Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears»

moktunovsky as Smoktunovsky and other actors of the time as ourselves ... While the current generation only Smoktunovsky and learns.

In 1974, the director Danelia invited to the set comedy "Athos" then a little-known group of "Time Machine". The musicians played the song "Sunny Island" and received a fee of 40 rubles. In the Soviet hire cameo Andrei Makarevich did not last long - shots with a group of excised from kinoplёnok fans of "The Time Machine».

Well, any such examples pop up in my head - mostly from the national cinema, at least from the Western ... Can you even remember which one?))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting