Right to die of stupidity

In the 100,500th time this eternal theme, but really interesting post. Hence.

Right to die of stupidity

But how can you zadolbali haters soon! Do not like it - are treated yourself! Call your mom, dad, aunt Claudia, who want - good luck to you. Be sure to complain native to what unfeeling creatures work in emergency. Attach the plantain, the full moon drink the blood of virgins, zhrite Supplements - but, please, do not call us.

And you know why? The less you have, is inadequate, will call for an ambulance, the sooner we get to the people who need it.

Three o'clock in the morning, and you're calling me, my dear man. And I'm not sleeping, waiting for you and your occasion to call - painful periods at your girl. What do you say? Come to write a certificate to the university to classes could not walk? With pleasure, at the station or one team, but when they find out about your immediate problem, they will certainly drop everything and go immediately to help you write.

Hi, Grandma, hello, granddaughter, what happened? Stomach hurts? Oh, so you are about to give birth, my young angel, why are you silent? Grandma, why do so swear, your girl is not just full - she's pregnant! Yes, give birth! Oh, will complain? Depriving diploma? Well, until you yell, and we foster peace. A couple of hours young angel coming forth, and grandmother colleagues were taken with a heart attack.

Man, hello, you also have a stomach ache? Something you palish ... Thank you, of course, that for five minutes for questions patiently answered, but let's still see. Ouch! So this is a penetrating wound to the liver! How so go? Half an hour somewhere? And the language you have an hour for all this time not otsoh? Or are you so with life-masochist say goodbye?

Hi, Mom, I'm a pediatrician emergency and where your little baby? Ah, here it is, not breathing. And why the skin on his legs and climbed down the back? In the bath bathed? And how long have you been a child in boiling water, then kept? I have no words, Mom ...

One of Madame complained to the administration of our district that ambulance refused to travel to the recall. She's mother dies - doctors refuse to euthanize her. Raised the recording of telephone conversations. Madame complaint was rejected because - you represent - really inadequate!

We, unfeeling creatures you do not provide the proper care and attention, watch with interest and sympathy. As so, how can you, it's horror, my God, my God! But I've been wondering: is it possible to work with such a creature that most not to be? If for every tragedy, for every sick child or an old man, whom I did well, I can not help, would react the way you want, even thirty years ago, when I started working, I would have put in a psychiatric hospital.

Rather than cause, when good, right? The challenge is not always good ends, and the doctor is not always competent and adequate catches, and sometimes it happens that nothing can be done. But it is something of their own sanity, you can control?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting