Kadyrov intends to withdraw from Chechnya, the number of subsidized

Head of the Chechen Republic, to which have traditionally attracted the attention of the majority of Russia's population, gave a frank interview LifeNews and the newspaper "Izvestia". Ramzan Kadyrov said he hopes for the next 5 years to withdraw from Chechnya of subsidized federal subjects in donor regions.

In response to the continuing provocative statements under the slogan "Stop feeding the Caucasus" Kadyrov called the real numbers and their predictions.

- When our "push-heroes" who sit in social networks, write nasty things, I can say that we have in the center of Grozny is not a single penny invested from the budget - said the head of the region. - It's all borrowed funds, sponsors, investments. Our taxes also go to the federal budget. But in almost all regions of Russia - subsidized. We are on the 17th place are. In the first or second. I am sure that in 5 years the republic will make itself and we become donors. I set a goal: 5 years - 5 percent. When I was president, I said that we will come to zero.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting