Movies, forcing cry cynics

People around me think I'm a cynical person.
Therefore, I have long ceased to be invited to the cinema for a collective viewing of the film: I obosru a brilliant film, or do not pay it, when you need to cry in 10 streams. Moreover, the theater at a certain point I began to cause rejection. Therefore, when we bought the first apartment, I immediately agreed to the proposal to acquire a large telecom husband (though we did not watch TV for five years, at least). We bought it before bed, and the first weeks of sleeping on the floor, but it does not matter, we have a movie that is not particularly looked; just chatted about our plans - I think many people can understand;)
As time went on, and we have built their family life in a new way, and in this life has been a movie.
I must say we are giving up television, stepped on a rake unexpected. It is quite difficult to look for the movie to fit your tastes.
But at some point we have made for themselves a small opening: in 20-27 years it seems that the best in the movie you've already seen that it is all filmed many years ago, you should start looking for a movie on important criteria for you, different two make a mistake, you realize that you have not seen the most important thing, not hyped, not art-house. Just a movie, the creators of which did not have enough money to advertise and hire.

Continued under the cut ...

In fact, the meaning of fasting is not quite that described above (from which you can make a separate interesting post;), and that in addition to the search for new movies and even genres still catch myself thinking that I want some movies reconsider .
Immediately clarify: I personally for the first 20 years of his life just burst into tears while watching a movie, not surprisingly, this White Bim - Black Ear (do not look at it from childhood). I did not cry from Hachiko from the Titanic, from Knockin 'on Heaven, by Gilbert Grape and small lunatic DiCaprio, burning his mother in the house ... And over the heap after heap or movies.

But I will allow myself to name five films (though now there are more), over which is always crying. And my husband is crying. This basically they give us very bright and good feelings!

So my five films without comment
Bumbarash

Go to fight some old

Belorussky Railway Station

Children of Don Quixote

The Green Mile

Posted in [mergetime] 1392146882 [/ mergetime]
That's all I wanted to say.
If you have something like that, tell us. I would like to see

Source:

Tags

See also