Movies about love with a happy ending, the best selection

A friend said she and her husband have a tradition of watching. film. The main thing is that the film has a love story and a happy ending. It brings back faith in miracles and lifts the mood.

I thought about how sometimes it takes so little to create a festive atmosphere. It is enough to turn on the garland, light an aromatic candle, cook delicious things and immerse yourself in watching a romantic movie. On the eve of the day of all lovers prepared for you list of the best films for such an event. You'll love it!

As it turned out, finding a romantic movie with a happy ending is not so easy. Often, such films break into a tear due to their dramatic nature. "One Day" or "500 Days of Summer" are examples of such films. But this time, I want to share with you the pictures, after which you begin to believe in miracles again. Holidays are made for that, right?

What movie to watch on the day of all lovers
  1. "Midnight in Paris," 2011. A touching love story with a stranger with whom the main character feels herself. Here you will find time travel, and subtle humor, and a little personal drama. In addition, thanks to its details, the film takes you to a completely different era. Incredibly beautiful!
  2. "Love Actually," 2003. The film gathered a company of beautiful actors: Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Alan Rickman, Liam Neeson and others. It is not surprising that the collections of this movie exceeded the budget by more than 6 times.

The story consists of nine parallel stories. And they all show that love is different. Sometimes it is difficult for lovers, but the bright feeling that unites them is stronger than all the adversity in the world. Perfect to watch on February 14th!

3. "The Memory Diary," 2004. In the film, we enjoy playing the perfect movie couple - Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. There are many obstacles in their way, but the real feelings that live in them eventually take over. I promise the finale will make you cry.
  4. Sleepless in Seattle, 1993. A touching story about a man who was able to meet his true love, despite the fact that he had already lost a loved one.

Nice coincidences in the film make you smile and believe that this can happen in real life. A great movie to watch with your husband or boyfriend, and with the whole family.

5. "While You Were Sleeping," 1995. This is the story of an electric train worker, a simple woman who dreams of a husband and travel. She has long been secretly in love with one passenger and once she managed to save a man from death. God told them to be together. However, Lucy is waiting for many more surprises.

In modern cinema there are no fewer such stories. Each of them is unique, but they all share one bright feeling – love.

1. "Ticket to Heaven," 2022. An easy romantic movie about how sometimes love is unpredictable. No mistakes in this case. However, what is predetermined by fate, will necessarily happen. George Clooney and Julia Roberts will convince you.

2. "Dinner for Four," 2022. An easy romantic movie about how just one chance encounter can change the course of history. Accidents are not accidental - the heroes of the film were able to see for sure. 4 love lines will consume your attention and prove that love exists.
  3. "First Encounter," 2022. In the film, Jennifer Lopez and Owen Wilson show that appearance is sometimes deceptive. No matter how successful and attractive a man is, a woman can feel completely unhappy with him. But that's not Cat's story. She still managed to find her love.

The world of cinema has given us countless films for every taste. I am sure that you can easily complete our collection. Write in the comment what movie you think you should definitely see on February 14. I'll see you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting