Revenge lovers.

This story took place in the provincial town N, in the early 21st century, in a quiet Easter week.
About Bear lover's wife found out quite by accident. In the hands of the wife got the phone, was excommunicated in vannuyu.V SMS were words of love, fish, bunnies and wishes for a speedy meeting. He certainly jumped on the phone, dialed his potential rival, he said he did not hear herself screaming as ever, his first answer back, but then just simply hang up and more calls are not answered.
Wife Mary surprisingly got into the rack, rack fatty King Cobra. Yes, do not deny it, she said. He has money, a normal family, you asshole its not able to feed.
Bear grieve, collected bags and moved out to the fucked * yum, or rather to a distant relative, great-grandmother's second cousin navrode sestry.Ne it matter who pays the rent. Masha stayed with two kids and a cat Lyuska.
I miss dreadfully for children, even with gray hair made it, went not himself, scaring his views not only his subordinates at work, but also passers-by a long, long road back to her aunt's apartment.
And in the spring, Mikhail unwell. Can vitamin deficiency may have undermined immunitet.Prishel heavy thoughts to the clinic, the doctor took a ticket and stood in a long queue.
The idea suddenly as the roar of thunder in the winter just blew the brain. He took out his phone, found the number of the offender and quickly scored and sent SMS.
"Well, bitch, if you are infected me with this ... I do zaroyu in one grave, I still do not live !!!".
Then Michael went quickly out of the clinic building, he entered the deserted pavilion. Mary dialed the number, the former suzhenoy.Kak only heard a painfully familiar and still own voice, not giving time to recover began to shout into the microphone, his voice very frightened, but came out as pipets convincing.
Well you bl * Th sort, God forbid it's your fault, I ... I do not know what you do ... I have something to do with it ... the family say ??? Well, you ...
SUKKKAA Cobra has revived.
You're yelling something? Where I have swell? Speak in a case not hang up!
 - I passed a blood test. I have found hepatitis B ... you know ... it was blissful hepatitis B !!! .. but you whom I have not slept with! .. So thanks to its Valdemar, will soon be orphaned kids ... you fucking and OVTSAAAA !!!
-Go Fool sleep it off.
But the voice was understandable, on the other end felt anxiety, there is no anxiety, the horror.
-Don't Ipet. The day after tomorrow you lift your ass and went straight to the clinic, I wrote you as a potential carrier of the virus. Is analyzed and tell doctors where, how and with whom? Understood ???
Michael did not need more, he cut down the call and turned off the phone.
On the way home, blissfully smiling and smoking a thought of the unit and after waiting a little turned on an old "Nokiyu" 15 unanswered calls from Her Majesty and there he is, right one.
A minute later he called back. Michael took over.
-Hey Wonder, what's your name?
-Tolik, What?
-So So Shreds. Dui bystrehonko to the hospital and do the analysis. If you do not find hepatitis, I believe that you broke with Juha Tolia, who was born in the shirt so to speak ... and it finishes without prezikov ipatsya.

at the end of embarrassed tried to justify
Yes we gum according to any.
Shreds -Hey, tell this to my mother, I know what my blessed ... boundless love she never conceive require prezervantos. Well, she likes money ... While Tolya, I then yet another victim in Lugansk need to tinkle.
A brief pause, Bears have already killed the testicles with pleasure when he heard the voice of zautrobny, a man who had just been whacked on the head with robust design.
-What Victim? What are you talking about?
Oh my God Toljan! Duck did not you know? .. I thought you all Masha said, Well, you kind of like going to meet ... well, I'm sorry brother, else extort from the neck. She had a peccadillo couple of years ago, and I have a mutual, almost broke ... then. First raz.Ty used only saw Tolia, what their love was, the book can be a bitch to write novels in the 700 pages.
Well there are a receiver, do not fall ill.
After that Sim was pulled out of the phone is broken and thrown in the trash. New Misha bought the first square.

Last spring, summer, autumn.
In winter Masha first came in touch, made it clear that will not mind if Michael would return the children to the end of unbelted, senior almost openly sent the mother and did not want to learn, helps neither belt, nor threats, nor gifts.
By Masha New Year with champagne bottle and under Shafei appeared in the hallway of apartment grandmother cousin tetki.Proshli to the kitchen and drank. We went into the room where the actual Michael lived. Maria turned off the lights, turn on a night light, and slowly pulled her skirt down. Michael blankly before sitting in the chair interrupted strip.
-I Have one condition!
Cobra hissed softly.
-What?
-Only With condoms!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting