The attack on the Crimea Ukrainian paratroopers

Oleg Tsarev: In Dnipropetrovsk region, Novomoskovsk district in the guards, before the twenty-fifth PPC landing airmobile brigade are the actual fighting. Citizens of Dnepropetrovsk, together with my assistants put up a picket to block the extension of the military in the Crimea. At full speed the truck to the military tried to go straight through people. Marines dressed in civilian clothes and under the guise of supposedly right sector tried to attack our allies. Guys have strong, so Marines attack was repulsed. One of them is delayed. It was a form under the clothes commando. The atmosphere is tense. Shoot.
On the territory of the military unit now goes officers' club. The officers do not want to carry out a criminal order.
I phoned them the Kiev leadership. I tried to tell a story about what it is they supposedly such maneuvers.
Now I try to phone to the head of the garrison Mikas Oleg, I tell him that he did not commit the crime, do not send the military to fight against their own population. They, the military sent to war with our Crimean Berkut, which guards the crossing of the Sivash. Ukrainian military sent Ukrainians to shoot. This provocation can escalate into an international conflict. I am sure that the behavior of each officer will be required to further understand. When people die, then guilty, that the territory of Ukraine, that in the territory of Ukraine did not escape.
While detained Ural one, five more have slipped in another way. Marines armed and moving in the direction of the Crimea.

Starts similar. So after Ukraine sent troops ...

proof

25 separate air Dnipropetrovsk - Airborne Brigade

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting