Title Chief of Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine

Soldiers and officers of the Ukrainian Army! At this difficult time for our people consider it necessary to speak words of encouragement to all who wear epaulets, and who now faced a difficult choice.

Now, as you know, I was deprived of the possibility of giving orders, despite the fact that my appointment as Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine was made by the President of Ukraine legitimate when its legitimacy is still undisputed. But I always remained a moral right to express their assessment of the situation.

I'm sure that whoever held the presidency of Ukraine today, without the people's mandate in the general election he had no right to order the use of the armed forces.

Continued under the cut ...

The future of the Crimea, as well as the right of people of Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk, Odessa, Dnepropetrovsk, Nikolaev, Kherson and other cities of Ukraine to freely express their vision of the future of our country, should be solved only through negotiations between the politicians, but by no means case with weapons.

I hope and I am sure that none of the citizens of Ukraine does not want us to have repeated the Yugoslav scenario. And any attempt to involve the APU in armed conflict look like a crime. We showed resistance during the Maidan, you need to prove it now.

Ukrainian soldier - the heir to the glory of the Zaporozhye Cossacks, and the great army-liberator, broke the back of Nazism - there is no need to prove their resilience and courage. Today, an extract of the Ukrainian military fascinates the whole world on the brink of a global catastrophe. Remember that up to you not only the future of your family, the people and the country, but the entire planet.

Remember that the cost of ill-considered action is frustration of our people to live in peace. Keep calm and restraint, do not make the tragic mistake that will be impossible to fix. Do not shoot at our Russian brothers, under any circumstances, do not open fire on, unless it comes to saving your life. And in any situation people stay.

Yu.Ilin Admiral, Chief of the General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces

A source.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting