House rastafarianina great Bob Marley ...

I miraculously managed to take pictures in the house of Bob, what to do is strictly prohibited.

19 photo.

This address is then everyone knows: 56 Hope Road, Kingston 6 Jamaica. Bob Marley House, the street can take pictures as you like, but go into the house with the camera prohibited under any pretext and seriously control this internal rate.

I tried to take pictures from the street through a window, but it was noticed and asked to remove frames, otherwise I would not be allowed into the house.

The house is very ordinary, it managed to keep to their original state almost completely. Now it is a museum.

View of the house from the backyard.

Here you can meet one of the members of the ensemble, who is currently busy with a solo project.

A memorial plate at the entrance.

Bob and his sons.

To achieve this goal I had to arm themselves with the iPhone, which is well hidden in clothing and randomly taking pictures, many of which are fit only for disposal, but there are successful copies. I did not align the horizon in Photoshop, it will lead to the loss of the already poor image quality.

The main part of the house is a museum exhibition.

Albums of Bob Marley, a lot of them, there are even three times platinum.

In one room a holographic image (quality lift did not work)

Newspapers with news about Bob sealed with two guest bedrooms in the house.

The corridor of the second floor.

Photographs and portraits.

Favorite clothes Bob.

The most valuable thing in the house is fully preserved bedroom of the singer.

And the kitchen in the house.

There is a restored environment first tiny shop with plates, which established a bicycle Bob.

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting