Hot water

In our house, when the heating season starts, something is still not easy to become hot water. In general, even with a cold once, too bad.
That is, since the batteries included pressure in the pipes dropped so that the upper floors began to complain to the ECD.
Probably, they were buzzing-buzzing holidays, they say, no laundry, no dishes to wash, in fact, and that the other is also not easy to wash.

And yesterday, while all were at work, happy DEZovtsy vlupit naprugu heart.
I come in the evening, wondering: just tap the handle touched bottom - once already "PS-sh-sh-sh!" Hits the water so that the soap from the hands of knocks. And hot, just as much as the steam from her post. We were pleased with me, they say, is now a top tenants will be good ...

But in the morning begun n * zdets.

I went into the shower, sleepily at me all the traffic already on the reflexes I thousand times before doing this: to handle, slightly lift ...
A water ka-ah-oo * x ynёt! Firstly, the shower head was on the head - well, it was not designed for such pressure.
Well, I screwed the crown back, and that is no longer frustrated turn just in case overhead shower, and ka-a-ak began throughout the cab ride ...
Just you touch the handle - water ice, the other side barely podvinesh - boiling water. I pressed against the wall for about three minutes, until something turned out normal.

And I remembered the only one I can remember a case where American ingenuity won Russian.
Opposite some cases, a dime a dozen.
Well, remember, such as NASA vbuhali millions of dollars to create a ballpoint pen that could write in zero gravity?
As they then surprised to learn that the Russian space just write pencils !!!

And then on the contrary, there is a legend about how the six American astronauts just did not put in a puddle all Star City.

According to unconfirmed stories it was like this:

In the preparation of the Soyuz-Apollo flight arrived at the Star six astronauts for training and exchange of wisdoms.
Well, some of our experts like them wholeheartedly greeted with bread and salt, and themselves tricky tests on them quietly satisfied, compared to just in case, if captured, they say, astronauts and cosmonauts, someone who sboret?

And was there, they say, one treacherous test of crew coordination. Our psychologists have come up with it yourself and be proud of them badly.

Runs the command of six shower stalls, as if just washed, guys start to turn valves and starts garbage. That is, once you at normal water has set as its neighbor to the right gate spun and you are talking water too hot. You just set up again myself normal - there is a neighbor to the left again, you still knocks on the ice. And he left his own neighbor - again on kipyatochek. And so on - the usual pattern for all shower at the time.

But here, unlike other showers, behind the wall, holding his breath, and psychologists were considered turning knobs.
That is, the microphones were in the shower, of course, Star Township same as without a microphone, but the camera does not stand there like a couple of spoiled quickly. So - the handle of the shower just duplicated through the wall of adapting to the Recorder, and that psychologists were following the handles and the recruited materyalets.

Many of our crews passed through the booths, some statistics which have accumulated ...
That is clear, for example, if six guys showered for two hundred turns knobs, until they start to the North Pole can not - will not work is not united. On potatoes can still send, but to the North Pole - is not too early. If pomylas team of one hundred and fifty turns, it is possible for them, and to the North Pole, and in exploration. And if a hundred turns guys showered, then such a load command can be safely cast into space, even for life, that's how they perfectly understand each other.

So, according to legend, run by psychologists in the souls of Americans, include recorders and harbor breath.
Twenty slewing protection reports - Americans came out of the shower, washed.

Scientists do not believe: it does not happen!

Ran to the Americans, such as "Hello, nice American boys!", And they do so hands-on hair tyts tyts. A hair really wet!

Everyone has!

There was one psychologist, doctor, just to be sure it is all for the priest tried any astronaut to grab, touch - if wet, but got on his hands and dragged him back to his lab guys.

And scientists are sitting at the console, and consider: This simply can not be! Less than ninety team of six people was never, and now - twenty ... But here are the facts Well - hair wet, against this not trample ...

Included then listen to the recording with the microphone out of the shower. Hope was such that conspired to, say, American, and then - no shields.
But no, on the record only the hiss of the shower and occasional shouts of "Shit!" But only in English.

Psychologists upset here. Well, that may not be such that the Soviet cosmonauts best results in the most cohesive, most load commands have been around hundreds, the astronauts on the first try as much as twenty. This is contrary to all the postulates of Russian science.

For the purity of the experiment it was decided to try again.

And again showered all Americans, but it turns eighteen.

There are already almost crackled finish the doctoral thesis, the smell of scandal.

We decided then our scientists still donate valuable equipment, the reputation of science is more expensive then, and set the camera in the shower.

And that's what they then saw.

Americans go to the shower, wander on the cubicle, begin to try the water.
When you realize that your back from the inclusion of water changes the water temperature at the neighbors, they shrug their shoulders, saying "Nihuya the Soviets did not work properly, even in Star City!", Throwing their booths and calmly turns to wash one.

Of course, Soviet science has suffered heavy, irreparable loss - those cameras that were in the shower, on the first night someone've stole.
But this train is nonsense! At the cost of just one set of television equipment was almost born debunked the myth of the superiority of psychological training American astronauts. The honor of the country's still more!

Author

Tags

See also

New and interesting