Unexpected function

Yesterday. I bought not our administrator new phone Motorola clamshell. And I decided this matter blagopolouchno wash. By evening naobmyvalsya so that he could not speak coherently. But it's all so to speak preamble. Preamble followed, I go, I come to his office and saw a picture as the head of the dearest swears with his wife, according to the new phone and hands-free. It can be seen can not stop looking.

She rebukes him, saying you drink all the time, you do not think about me, etc. etc. And he told her answers, you reproach me saying hesitated, and did not bother me to work. And in anger closes the phone, and then puts it in the pocket of his shirt. Here the crowd bursts into the office drunk employees directly involved in the treatment for washing the phone ... poured vodka toasts, vodka is drunk, discuss the latest news. Again poured vodka and in the silence of our hero shirt pocket hear his voice zheny- "I see you there Yenno% of the work." Curtain. Lay all. Well, we did not know that when you close the Motorollku speakerphone continues.
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting