On the 12-storey residential building in St. Petersburg fell crane.

Urgent Room.

Horror. Live scary ... No words. Only news bulletins.

On the 12-storey residential building in St. Petersburg on Tuesday morning fell crane. Three people were killed, reports "Interfax".

As a result, damaged the building structure from 8 to 11 floors. Crane literally cut the upper part of the house. Four apartments crane punched through, and two partially destroyed apartment. But the threat of collapse of the victim is not at home.

In the devastated residential areas found three bodies: a girl at the age of 1 year, 4 months, 54-year-old woman and 31-year-old man, whose identity has not been established. (It is known that the dead man lived on the top floor, an arrow fallen from his apartment he was thrown into the apartment on the floor below).

newsru.com

​​

Photo:
kukurund
danilabagg
fontanka.ru

you will not believe, but on my porch an hour ago fallen tower crane with a neighboring building.

there are victims. and it seems a lot of wounded. chipped floors from 12th to seventh (we live on the sixth). cordoned off the house, it is not allowed, he severed all communications.
I'm still on the faculty, still did not see anything, but my mom is in the courtyard, crying bitterly for forty minutes.
Alina barely had time to go to class. my no one was hurt, but live in an apartment, apparently, no longer.
father in Japan.

adjacent building was conducted in violation of all possible building standards. our tenants and neighboring homes have repeatedly protested. crane at a construction site has already fallen before, but not at home, and the wasteland that is nearby. this time it is very scary.

one boy lost his leg. a grandmother on the 10th floor can not pull out, and it is unknown what happened to her.

I have no tears, very shaking hands.

dinka
 - -

Tags

See also

New and interesting