Victim of Terror

Once again the "Nevsky eksperss" - an eyewitness account.

Recommend reading.
 -

How I became a victim of terror
... Life is good, especially since it will remind you about it.

No mystery, the day did not bode be bad. Is that hot in the capital, and with gaps in Skolkovo, where I was once a fortnight I drive discs with content that got it wrong.
At the station, waiting for the Nevsky Express as I always read Nyuzvik and melted from the stuffiness. Landing waited impatiently, as in cars with air conditioning and comfortable seats.
Conductor fifth coach smiled at me in response to stretched ticket and said:
 - You have the third place.
 - Thank you.
The company selected interesting. Travel. Five men and one woman. Although the place I was at the window, I changed to a chair at the exit of the coupe that would go without disturbing anyone smoking. The men all the way ever watched "The Meeting Place Can not Be Changed", or understood how the freshly bought a GPS unit with their handhelds. I listened to the player, read magazines. The film I've seen, and attempts to play with electronics did not want to interfere. Atmosphere was complacent, all had dinner and looked at the scoreboard in the vestibule, which reflects the temperature and time.

... Only an hour and 10 minutes before Peter. I put the magazine and went on a smoke break. Lobbies for smoking in "NE" isolated, so I pressed the button to open the door to the dining car periodically, that would smoke left. Returning to the coupe I lingered at the window, took off the headphones and put them in his pocket. Why then looked at the window, death closed and thought, why? who will come to a head in the air-conditioned first-class carriage open windows? And sat down ...... Many of the fifth coach said later that they had heard cotton. I have not heard, I sat back and watched the movie. The train went smoothly, neither adding nor subtracting stroke. Suddenly, the front part of the car dramatically subsided, the silence was broken hollow rattle and rustle of rubble. The guy sitting in front of my eyes was not fear, but a dumb question ... My face seems to be the same. As I sat facing the head of the convoy, I gently took off from the seat and pulled him forward. I instinctively arms and legs stretched out. The car was shaking badly, he scoured the left and right, and suddenly ostanovilya and began to roll. I only had time to think: fucking ... I was off the ground and I turned over in the air over his head landed on the opposite wall and ceiling. It all happened within 5-10 seconds, although the sense of time here can not be relied ...

... Somewhere squeaked buzzer, muffled moaning and screaming woman. I opened my eyes. Below me was a window, it is not broke, it was seen through rails crumpled and crushed stone.
 - All live?
I looked at myself, no blood, the head is not spinning, pushing from the dust? And, yes, and cold tea with lemon doused my sleeve. That's all.
 - We must get out, guys.
The car went to the side of the compartment, the output was now over his head. The first 30 seconds of the head could not privygnut to this arrangement of things, but then we picked one up. The guy shouted:
 - How will this g ... I pane opens?
 - No, - I said - it is screwed to death, it is necessary to break the window.
But one window in the middle of the car is already broken conductor. When this cute girl came over us men fell silent. Her lips were bloody, stripped tights on his knees, and when she started screaming, everyone realized that the fall she knocked himself front teeth ...
 - Boys, cute, what are you sitting here? Ran upstairs, until everything on fire ...
She was frightened and screamed at us angrily, but as a man screaming, scared to death of you. In this state, hunched she helped burly men selected first in the pass, where the transparent door coupe steel floor. She did not come out itself until all the passengers of the fifth through the broken window were not on the side of the car.
Thank you, dear, and God grant you health!

When I got on the air, I saw a cloud of dust and the affected people. Wires hanging right over their heads, but they stood and watched ... The sight was horrible, because and fascinated. Dining car that was in front of us was a little overcome, and on his side slipped slightly in the mound right while moving. There were a lot of people vosnovnom Guides shirts with blood stains. They smashed windows, what is screaming and dragged people ...

I did not long stare, quickly ran down the car to the side of the tail and behind the guy down to earth ...
There was no panic, no children crying, men behave like men. (With very few exceptions). I ran past a man with a walkie-talkie, according to the shirt with epaulets - Chief of staff. He shouted on the air:
 - Close nah ... th road in both directions!
And he answered:
 - Close, everything is fine, how are you? ..
Most of the cars as well as we slowed down in the rubble, but not turned over, and dug it up to their axis. Our same wagon wheel off both four. But most of all no luck dining cars. In our car were mostly concussions and cut wounds.
Whatever did not say, but the team worked on all conductors 110%

What's next? Then I wore it, someone was putting someone is watering ... This time I do not remember, but when there was a local police, slightly stuttered in shock and Visherskaya firefighters, I moved to the tail of the car and passengers without stopping doguril 4 in a pack cigarettes. Psyche gradually returned to normal and to me was to realize that today, here I was born for the second time. Yes, though no injuries and scratches.

It was only then I began to capture images of what is happening. Here is a girl with a bandaged head. But teenage boys are on hand 15 year-old girl, barefoot and with a wandering eye. And there the conductor leaned over a bloodied man and as a child she said:
 - Girl, Fly, fly off I 25 years - did not kill anybody.
Man was the train restaurant guides filled him incised wounds of the face and chest, and the remnants of vodka gave him. 5 minutes later he came to me and silently handed the bottle ... I gulped:
 - Happy Birthday - I say.
 - Yeah, grit, and you too ...

The head of the train could not see the dust was impenetrable and sun just setting, first appeared precinct and taxi drivers in 20-25 minutes after the crash. 3, 5 thousand guys were ready to take up Peter. Well, God be their judge. Ministry of Emergency Situations vvide firefighters arrived in 40 minutes, when the disorganized people reached for the taxi drivers. At this point, the chief of the train came to us and said:
 - In plain English, there was an explosion under the locomotive, but the speed was high and went to the middle of the composition. Nobody costs will bus to Vishery, down the embankment and go to the road, about 200 meters before it ...

And we pulled. It was already dark. Taxi drivers collected their harvest, and a ride did not stop looking at the crowd, it is not clear from grafted on a country road. About eleven crew of traffic police blocked the road and this place has become put people in a ride. Few refused when the person in the form of reported what had happened and asked to throw one or two people. I sat in a car that's asking a ride-gaishika:
 - For the money going to take? (Taxi drivers do not go out of my head, no one, everyone asked)
 - What do you mean? Of course free! - Outraged policeman.
He did not understand why he always asked this question. Around 2 am I was at some crossroads in the Leninsky Prospect. Sleepy, bridges already divorced, money for a taxi was not, had to be dragged to the "tapes" that appealingly burning lights ahead.

Security "Feeds" a little tense when I appeared, and only at home, I understood why. White shirt and blue jeans were dusty and parched spots on the back of someone's blood.
 - Do you have ATMs?
 - Yes, over there - showed the guard.

... I was at home at 04:35 and immediately collapsed in bed.

vinny_puh
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting