Joint yoga class mother and her 4-year-old daughter conquered the world

Meet 36-year-old Laura Kasperzak - yoga instructor from New Jersey and part-time mother of two lovely kids. On his page on Instagram photo she puts joint yoga with her 4-year-old little daughter. And they do so cheerfully, that managed to win the hearts of more than 70 thousand subscribers.

36-year-old Laura Kasperzak from New Jersey - the mother of two children, but it boasts an incredible flexibility of the body.

Such a beautiful physical training - the result of 17 years of regular yoga.

And in March 2012, Laura, are now working yoga instructor, I have got an account on Instagram.

First woman exhibited photographs, which show only the creation, but in recent years more and more divided picture with his 4-year-old daughter Mini.
Laura taught the baby to some asanas, and they are engaged together.

Laura Instagram account in quite quickly gained great popularity. Today she has more than 70 thousand subscribers.

Most popular photos mom from New Jersey - it's pictures, in which her daughter is trying to repeat the perfect deflection Laura and demonstrates taste in leggings.
"Most recently, the daughter was doing a headstand and asked me to photograph her. Glancing at the snapshot, Mini said, "Oh, no, Mom, we have to once again to take a picture. And I'm not smiling, "- said the little girl to love Instagram Laura Kasperzak.

Laura practicing yoga for 17 years and is trying to attract to this useful exercise husband and children, because it believes that it is not only good for health, but also strengthens family ties.

"This is a wonderful way to create memories and spend time with each other"

Source: bigpicture.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting