The most stupid invention

It bras. Please note that for full-scale testing of devices on the beach had to hire the same kaskadёrshu wife only agreed to be the inventor, did not jump.

Continuing the same theme. Just imagine that you have a small child, he fell asleep in the warm and breathable mother's breast, and you urgently need to move on the case. The problem is easily solved - warm and breathable, but still with a thud, imitating the sound of the heart, quasi-mother's breast. If you decide to use, do not be surprised that the child is grown up in 20 years will lead to the house of a rubber woman.

So, the children. Many parents want their children from infancy has chosen professsiyu future. For example, the baby on the left will certainly be a riveter at the construction of a skyscraper or a window washer in the same place, he gets used to the altitude from infancy. Kid will be on the right, like the pope, a hockey player.

Remember the old children's anecdote about a man who loved to smoke, that's just smoke and would in any conditions? .. That such a person is shown in the following pictures. He always smokes, probably even in areas where smoking is not allowed, the mouthpiece sticking out the window. Or ventilation.

What's more, we know about this character? He can in one sitting to smoke a whole pack on a romantic date for him there is nothing better than to smoke a chosen one of his heart one cigarette for two

In the rain, he also smokes. And he is very lazy.

This is also very useful invention. Are you going to, for example, to drive home late at night from work, and drops near the car keys on the ground. Under normal circumstances, I would have to look to the touch, but the problem is easily solved if installed on your machine glowing wheels. Or, then again in the evening to find the car in the parking lot easier if the wheels are off. A police car is possible, for example, the blue flashing lights to the wheels stick.

Well, if the pro machine that allows you to fend off gangsters from around the corner, many have heard, the case demonstrates several antigrabitelskaya my approach to the fight against crime. Suitable for you gunman in the alley, and you throw out all of the bags on the ground and while he collects aborted, runs away. Hmm.

Self-moving surf. The motor, batteries, controls - all within the board. It is strange that in the Bond film it was not used.

I always knew that vegetarians - evil tormentors vegetables, and now I know it for sure.

Guru Ron Hubbard Scientology demonstrates his inhumane experiments on tomatoes. He argues that these experiments found that tomatoes cry when they cut.

The device, which allows completely withdraw rodents in your home. Every moment he utters PNE cat and mouse all the rats flee in terror.

I hope you enjoyed. Already on any better than grow eyes to the TV.

Tags

See also

New and interesting