Rules of Life Steve Buscemi

Cool. Very cool

Let's first understand with my name. In fact, I myself say Busemi. But the correct Italian pronunciation - Buscemi. However, to understand it, I had to fly to Sicily.

Of all the articles about myself that I have ever read, I really like the one where I'm called the cinematic equivalent of spam. I do not know what they mean, but it sounds nishtyak.

Most of all, I think I look like a derevo.Mne like people torn apart from the inside. But not passion - wrestling. I like those people who are uncomfortable in society. Who feel their foreignness. That's what I want people to see me in the palm off scenarios. Because I am such.

Every time I have been offered a new script, I immediately look in the end, to understand - whether my hero humiliate or just a quick finish off.

Most of all I like the way I kill in "The Big Lebowski" - very suddenly.

Even after I had already played a couple of roles in film, my main job of the fire remained. I've worked in the fire brigade, and this meant that on arrival it was I had to unwind the hose.

"Trees Lounge" (Buscemi's directorial debut. - Esquire) - this is a movie about my life. My mother, for example, he just liked it. But the father said that it is a masterpiece.

If you took at least one film - it's enough to dying smile. But, I'm dying, I want to laugh out loud.

I get lost when I go into the mounting and hear the artist and editor talking about shades of green in the new film.

I have always respected directors who know how to make a living only one director's work.

I can only repeat the words of Hitchcock: to make a good movie, you need three things: the script, the script and the script.

No matter where does the inspiration. At least as long as you satisfied with its fruits.

I've always wanted to adopt me, Robert Altman. I remember when I was shot in his "Kansas City," he said, "You know, because I do not care if the movie does not work at the box office and a dime, because success - is that you know yourself that word."

A good audience - it is always a good audience. Even if you are only six.

Tarantino and the Coen very similar. They are willing to listen to you, nod and make it so that everyone on the court it would seem that he is also involved in making the film. But then they still do things his own way.

The world is unfair. In prisons, for example, almost did not show films about prisons. Especially if there is a scene of the shoot.

I always liked that I was born on Friday the thirteenth.

Once I met Mickey Rourke. We shook hands, and then suddenly he says, "You know what? Never dress like pi * op, if you go to Los Angeles airport. " I said, "Well, Mickey, I understand you." And he said: "Yes, no, dude, I imagineĀ».

I do not like when the actors say their work - it's not just the ability to learn and to play a role. And then what the hell is it?

In the money I do not like only one thing - how they change people. More efficiently than cancer, I think.

I'm not so often sung for someone. In truth, if ever.

Always wanted to know what they see in their dreams blind.

What else can I say? Hello everyone. This is Steve.

esquire.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting