15 interesting facts about men

Not so long ago we celebrated the Day of Defender of the Fatherland. Today, continuing the male subject, offer you a wide variety of 15 facts about the representatives of a strong half of mankind.
The majority of men meet with 4 - 6 girls until a serious relationship. So that their stories about violent bachelor life - no more than a fiction.

For more than half of the stronger sex beautiful woman's face is more important than perfect figures.

One-third of men do not remove non ex-girlfriends to have someone to call when he wants to pour out the soul or ...

Most of the bachelors to 27 years old live under the wing of the parent.

Everyone knows that men are terribly afraid of becoming impotent. In the second place, if not strange, fear bald.

96% of men dream of a non-smoker girl.

The average man eats his whole life 3kg lipstick. Of female lips, of course.

80% of men are so afraid to go to doctors that lay these visits to the last.

In 30% of men who were present at the birth of their wives, there were problems that lasted from two months to several years.

Most of the visitors online lingerie shops - men.

The average male's body temperature is higher than in women. If winter in your apartment is cold, it is advisable to sleep in the same bed with another man. Men - a portable heaters, which, however, snore.

If a man prepares dinner for you and the salad contains three or more components, consider that he is serious.

Get rid of a man without hurting his masculinity is a problem. "Get out" and "I do not want to see you again" might sound like a challenge. If you really want to get rid of a man, I say to him: "I love you ... .I want to marry you .... I want to have your children. " Sometimes they leave skid marks.

Men forget everything while women did not forget. That's why when broadcasting sports often show repeats.

Most men hate to shop. That is why the menswear department, usually located on the first floor, two inches from the front door.

Tags

See also

New and interesting