Oscar 2014: outfits. Continued

And we continue to review fashion from the red carpet of the main cinematographic events of the year - the 86th award ceremony "Oscar". Couture diamonds and the most beautiful women of modern cinema - all in this post!

The first part of the review to the "Oscar" - HERE

Delicate, though covered with haze shades have always been held in high esteem Penelope Cruz, and the main cinematographic events of the season for the actress chose a pink dress from the collection of Giambattista Valli Couture. I'm not thrilled with this great dress (old-fashioned, do not you think?), But if Pepe is happy, then so be it.

It is difficult to imagine that this dark tight dress, which appeared on the red carpet, Emma Watson, was created by the queen of wedding dresses by Vera Wang. The laconic style of dress, made with an eye on a sports style and minimalist design looked very strange on the background of exquisite evening dresses other actresses, but in spite of this, not the classic image of the carpet was to face Emma. Silhouette impressive!

Dress Jason Wu, who arrived at the ceremony Kerry Washington, fell victim to the rainy weather and the inept handling of iron. Generally clothes made of similar fabrics which crease strongly, often look unattractive on the red carpet, and I do not understand why celebrities from time to time continue to wear them for important ceremonies.

On the red carpet Charlize Theron has no equal - this simple truth we have understood for a long time. The current yield of the beautiful actress was no exception - elegant and sexy black dress Christian Dior Couture has rightly become one of the most talked about outfits ceremony. In my opinion, the outfit fits perfectly into the festive atmosphere of "Oscar" and looks really nice.

Another fall in couture Christian Dior creation, though not brought Jennifer Lawrence second "Oscar", but certainly attracted attention to it along. Decorated Basques coral dress was again complemented by a falling back on a necklace (quiescent another sign of the previous year) and a clutch reptile. I admit, I was a little disappointed with choice of actresses - at Dior are many chic dresses worthy of the red carpet "Oscar", but the actress stylist for some reason chose this.

The image of a mermaid magic embodied on the red carpet Jessica Bill. Payetochnaya brilliant finish and a spectacular silhouette of her couture Chanel dress speak for themselves.

The living legend and the most "Oscar-winning" modern actress Meryl Streep usually chooses red carpet restrained but very elegant way - it happened at this time. Meryl came to the ceremony in a two-tone dress Lanvin, supplemented by a belt with large crystals, by which an image acquired solemnity.

The winner of last year, Anne Hathaway again turned its attention to the direct fitted silhouette, opting for dresses Gucci. The only disadvantage of this dress is in a static position in the photo, he does not look as attractive as in the movement of life. Therefore, in order to assess the full dress, I advise you to watch the ceremony "Oscar" in the video.

Nominee Sandra Bullock did not take risks and opted for a low-key color and classic style ... from fashion house Alexander McQueen. The words "low-key" and "classic" does not tally in one sentence with the name of the house, known for its innovative solutions, but the fact remains. Despite the fact that I expected to see Sandy in more original and daring dress, I like her choice, although the folds and wrinkled cloth cut eye.

After a lot of not very expressive dresses Angelina Jolie has finally opted for a truly beautiful and solemn toilet. Decorated with sequins and beads golden dress Elie Saab looked very nice and had to face Angie, but even so, it is unlikely to surpass the dramatic image of "a foot", in which she appeared on the "Oscar" in the year before last.

The dress Kate Hudson does not need much explanation - everything is clear without words. Stunning dress with original Cape of Atelier Versace, no doubt, will be considered by critics one of the best images of the ceremony.

Another option Camila Alves, and another chic outfit. Peach Dress Gabriela Cadena with dramatic draperies Camilla turned in a decent companion triumphant evening.

Tags

See also

New and interesting