Beauty before the age of Karolina Kurkova

Public people are always in sight. So look good, they are obliged to. For anti-aging in the course are completely different means. How to keep fit and top model Karolina Kurkova wonderful mother? Star secrets found in my article.

Sports

Sports in my life has always been one of the priorities. I changed a lot of coaches, but recently decided to Tutor. I like cycling, pilates, ballet and even kickboxing.

Since now I have my mother, the question of saving time for the family is very important to me. Therefore, I choose the time to train yourself, but try not to miss.
If any exercise I do not like, so not mine, and I will not bring visible benefits. Then I change the strategy.

Power

When it is time critical events, the best way to get rid of all the excess - to arrange a fasting day, or even a couple: go to the fresh juices and eat as many fruits and vegetables.

Facials and body

I do not do without mascara Dior, believe that expressive eyes is a very important trump any woman.

And, of course, red lipstick by MAC or Chanel. I'm blonde and I know that the combination of red lips and blonde strands placer acts on men disarmingly.

Oils are often used to moisturize the skin of the whole body - jojoba, primrose, eucalyptus, especially after taking a bath. More Always keep a mask for face Mud. I am not a supporter of artificial ingredients, I fear that they may destructive impact on health. I prefer cosmetics Dr. Alkaitis, as it is also the most secure.

Like any woman, I am also prone to cellulite hated, but I struggle with it on their own at home. My assistants - a contrast shower and a rough sponge.

Secret Weapon

When I go to New York, I have two secret places where I was going almost from the plane. The first must-see destination - salon visit Mary Schook. I trust facial only to her. I was very beneficial its unique method of massage sticks - at the same time a powerful burst of cheerfulness and relaxation, but also the fight against swelling, especially after an intercontinental flight. But Harry's magic hands of the stylist responsible for my impeccable styling.

Tags

See also

New and interesting