King Filippitch (24 photos)

Recently, blogs have pictures of the house of Vladimir Akulov Povich - masters of woodcarving. Simple country house inside a palace that very amused bloggers. However, the images that were more than five years, and nothing really about the host has not been told. In general, we became interested, and we decided to go to Akulov to visit, to see how he lives now and talk for life. It turned out that Filippitch has equipped not just a residence. He really wants to rule Russia.

village Klimovo located at the intersection of the borders of the three Slavic countries: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus.

Here lives and Vladimir F. Akulov.

Without waiting for questions Filippitch says it all started as it was. "When I was a prison, from Kolyma, was driving through Moscow, I saw at the Kiev station such magnificent stucco such paintings ... Well, I think it is necessary and I do so in the house. I did cut the tree already knew how he learned. Here quietly and began to work. I bought the necessary tools and began to cut from linden wood is soft, it lends itself well ... »

"Then he went to Leningrad, found himself the director of the Hermitage, and showed him a picture here of the chest of drawers with inlaid. As his eyes just lit up, you. "Sell" - he says. I am in any. Shows him the picture of mirror in a gilt frame, and the director has shouted: "Buy for 250 thousand dollars!" But I refused him, he begged me neither. "I will create in the Bryansk outback mini-Hermitage" - told him how to cut. And then the Germans came to me and asked for all the house once a million euros. Also I rejected what me the million ».

It is hard to understand when Filippitch telling the truth, but from an excess of emotion when stretching the truth a bit. Like every autocrat, he is able to splurge. However, the Germans were shooting a film about him, it's a fact. And Australians shot. And write in the guest book - a common notebook in the box - in different languages ​​are available, you can not argue with that. Solid "home Louvre", "rustic palace", "golden hands", "master nugget" and the other "there are still Russian land ...»

Filippitch claims that all his 70's, with the inception of "palace", visited by about 6 million visitors. "That is 14-15 thousand a month? - We say we are. - 500 people a day? "Filippitch turns abruptly to the dog," Jack, en-tilipop! Quiet ish rasshumelsya. What do you want? To eat? Who will eat, go already, go ».

Dogs have Filippychev much. Ten: Jack, Rex Found Svetlana, Rose, Firefly, Manyusenky. Where three? "I do not know, I forgot. They were all 16. But cats of all remember: Katia, Boy, Kid, Mary, Bob. I need a cat for mood, for pleasantness. A dog for protection. To me already know how many times the robbers frequented? I'm in the garden growing cannabis, they have got, and my ass povyryvali them. Even the court was served on me for that. Ha themselves have got themselves in court ».

Because dogs have Akulova of conflict with its neighbors. He, like Russia, is almost completely surrounded by enemies. Enemies at first tried to establish diplomatic ties, came to the talks, "Filippitch, you would no longer have to pick up stray dogs as possible. They howl at you all the time, noise, barking. They tear up our chickens. " Then strained relations. One dog scored neighbor rake, poisoned two other neighbors.

Do the residents of the village and other reasons to dislike the wizard. Someone annoying that sharks winter "boots grubku drowns": collects old shoes in the dump and its oven, instead of wood, which is why the stench in the street stands. Someone finds it too rich: "He had the King then went, he and the frame, and chests ordered. Denezhek accumulated since then. And now, come to him on the tour, probably not for nothing ».

The interior of the hut Akulova really possible to shoot a remake of a film about the storming of the Winter Palace by armed sailors. Though time and patted its former glory. But Vladimir F. indignantly rejects any suspicion of financial well-being: "I live on a pension, six thousand rubles, and they do not understand. Fesyuriha 12 years ago, I borrowed 300 rubles and still does not do, says: "oboydeshsya, you're rich and we are poor." I have no rapport with them ».

Have Akulova and friends. Come to visit him Grechkovsky Nikolai: "I buy bread to him, if necessary, have a drink there then." For the same reason it comes almost daily and Michael Melnichenko.

A plastic bottle of port wine friends call "hog." Vladimir Filippitch always pays, guests help themselves. The "throne room" make a simple table of deespe, veiled his newspaper, put "hog" the pan with undercooked chicken nuggets, cut the bread, and the owner begins to speculate how he would improve Russia.

"I wrote letters to all the kings: and Gorbachev and Yeltsin. But they did not meet me in person, disdain. Putin once wrote, let me say, at least a couple of months to improve the country, I immediately bring order, to make Russia happy. But I hurried, said that first of all take away all the money from the rich, and he, too, will take away. He probably feared that, so did not answer. Do not worry, I am preparing a message Medvedev ».

Vladimir Akulov have long been harvested plan to restore order in the country: "First, to destroy the Jews - they want to rule the world, and that they can not afford. Furnace them. What with their young children do? Well, these can be re-expel or to Israel. Then he arrested all the rich. Who more than a million rubles - immediately to jail, because the working man can not amass a million. So they took away the money and the budget have become so big that will be enough to free medicine and education, and what you want. I would raise the collective, and the land we already decayed. Pensions would do a minimum of 20 thousand rubles. And who would not want to give money to those sentenced to death ».

Filippitch even thought through the process: "The death penalty by hanging. Quartered will not be ugly. And he hung it carefully and let hang on the Red Square, and it removes the TV ».

Officials who take bribes, he would cut off his hands. At the same time forbidden to ride with flashing lights, "Let the subway ride like everyone else. And if someone would spend public money on the company car myself, I would have carved his whip so that he FAR * I * BCC and I ».

Akulov wield a whip, by the way, it has a right to. Klimovo based Klimov was a Cossack, because here the Cossack yurt. Vladimir F. - Elder among the Cossacks, and therefore can flog even the chieftain. And this opportunity, he did not hesitate. "I respect the Cossacks, to visit stop by for a glass or two».

All is well, that's just the women Akulov unlucky. With his first wife divorced, "I Did walk". The second died. A third cast. The fourth is also gone, "he Said, or dog, or I am. But all the gold I went! But gone, even his coat is not picked up. " Now, the master gets accustomed to the other beauties: "In the market we have a very nice woman works, chicken heads trades. I made her a coffee table ... And another woman from Starodub itself to me stuffed, but very young, just 50. To me this? I've already 81 years old, will speak the Russian language ».

Filippitch about women: "Women's worse than the male brain. But sometimes born a woman, one in a million, whose brain is the same as that of the man ».

Although, if I gave Filippychev place of the king, he would have cut off themselves the most prominent wife, "I'd take Pugachihu. Though she and the young, but to the Queen, and it is beneficial to go. I and the throne for her there, which is smaller. We have lived here, why do we need the Kremlin ».

In three Akulova throne: Central - for himself, the second - for a potential queen Alla Pugacheva, the third - for Zhirinovsky, whose monarch plans to take an assistant.

But there is always faithful retinue of dogs, cats and two Cossacks - Melnichenko and Grechkovsky. They all gather around their leader, chewed his nuggets, drinking his port and heed his every word. "Communists shot! Jews persecute! Gaidar money away! That he died? And the money is left! .. The service in the army - at least three years! "The voice Filippychev gaining momentum. "Do not go!" - He shouted angrily dog ​​Jack, which stretches to the skillet, and a Cossack Grechkovskomu who tries to stand up for the Communists. "Do not go! I lived in the world, I know better. I myself, with their hands has created such beauty, I realized the very soul of Russia! I have her soul. God knows ».

Tags

See also

New and interesting