Animal settled in an old birdhouse.

57-year-old Ken Ewell (Ken Yuel) from Winnipeg (Canada) spotted in his garden furry squirrel with cubs. Animal settled in an old birdhouse.

However, when the Canadian proved very close to her house, squirrel decided that the two-legged neighbor was too dangerous and disappeared inside the birdhouse. Ken, meanwhile, quickly rushed into the house and returned with a camera, wanting to take a picture of an animal. Under the gun camera Ken protein, one after another dragged his little squirrels, firmly grasping their teeth for the skins, a new, more quiet place somewhere in the neighbor's fence near the barn.

-I Just barely managed to shoot as she was fumbling in front of the birdhouse, and then quickly pulls his detenysha.-man says, - I disturbed her when I started to get out in the garden and probably scared. She drags one, and then returned for another. She had seven pups!

When Canadian processed images, choose among them the best and now proud that he was able to shoot like a squirrel - a mother carries her squirrels. It really turned out to be rare footage.

Tags

See also

New and interesting