Mother-protein and belchachy "moving"

57-year-old Ken Ewell (Ken Yuel) from Winnipeg (Canada) spotted in his garden furry squirrel with cubs. Animal settled in an old birdhouse.
However, when a Canadian has appeared quite close to her house, the protein has decided that a two-legged neighbor was too dangerous, and disappeared inside the birdhouse. Ken, meanwhile, quickly ran into the house and returned with a camera, wanting to take a picture of an animal. At gunpoint camera Ken protein one by one dragged his little squirrels, tightly clutching their teeth for a skin, a new, more quiet place somewhere in the neighbor's fence near the barn.
7 Photo © Ken Yuel via wombatik

-I Barely had time to take pictures, she was fumbling at the entrance to the birdhouse, and then quickly pulls his detenysha.-man says, - I disturbed her when I started to get out in the garden and probably scared. It drags one, and then returned for another. She had seven pups!

When Canadian processed images, I choose among them the best, and is proud of the fact that he managed to shoot like a squirrel - a mother carries her squirrels. It really turned out to be rare footage.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting