What's the threshold of death (5 photos)

The question "What is there, beyond the threshold of death?" Excites people for a long time. His research is devoted to many publications describe the experience of hundreds of survivors of clinical death and returned "from there." Visited "out there" and the Polish artist Alicja Zantac (Alicja Zietek). She spoke about this in the article "Easels" published in the journal Nieznany Swiat. Present to your attention an abridged translation of this article.

My clinical death occurred during pregnancy. January 8, 1989. Around 22:00 I started profuse bleeding. There was no pain, only great weakness and chills. I realized that I was dying.

In the operating room for me hooked different devices, and the anesthesiologist began to read aloud to their testimony. Soon I began to choke and heard the doctor's words: -Teryayu contact with the patient, do not feel her pulse, it is necessary to save the child ...- Voices others began to subside, their faces blurred, then came darkness ...
... I was back in the operating room. But now I felt good, easy. Doctors bustled around the body lying on the table. Approached him. I lay it. My split shocked me. There, on the table, as I was lying lifeless deck, and at the same time was here - a healthy, full of energy.
And even could float in the air. Miraculous healing? But why no one sees me?
I swam to the window. The street was dark, and suddenly I panicked, I felt that I must certainly attract the attention of doctors. I started screaming that I have recovered, and that to me - with that - no longer have to do anything. But they have not seen or heard. I'm tired of the stress and. rising above, hung in the air.
Strength gradually returned to me. I was sure that she was alive because it has a sight, smell, touch. Just do not feel the weight of his body. Because of the unusual state I was seized by a strong
fear. I realized that if I have no one sees and hears, so I became different. But why? After all, I'm alive! So what happened to me?
Alienation from the mortal world
I tried to touch various objects - the feeling was the same. Decided to get in touch with people on the street. Sailed through the window, climbed over streetlights and headed toward the village. Fell to the ground, walked down the street. Saw a guy and a girl standing at the gate of the house. They were holding hands and talking. Approached them. looked into the eyes of both of them, walked around. No reaction. -You That. do not see me? - - I shouted. Instead of answering, the guy has attracted the girl, kissed her, and they parted.
I realized that between me and the real world there was some kind of barrier, and I was seized by a nervous tremor.
Ahead heard clear voices. Went to meet the young people flock. Stopped a few feet away. Now they stumble on me ... And they went through me, as if through empty space! I was very scared.

In desperation, I decided to return to the operating room. Tried to establish contact with the body, which has no one did. If it failed, I went to him, to join him. But the body of my attempts did not respond. I was convinced that I was in complete isolation.
I could see, hear and feel the world around me, but the people of this world have not seen, not heard or felt me!
A visit to the beautiful country
Under the ceiling there was a shining white beam. He fell to me, do not blindly and without burning. I realized that the beam is calling to him, promises relief from isolation. Without hesitation, went to meet him.
I moved along the line, though invisible to the top of the mountain, feeling completely safe. Reaching the top, I saw a wonderful country, harmony and bright at the same time, almost transparent colors, sparkling around. It is impossible to describe in words. I'm all eyes looked around, and all that is around, filled me with such admiration that I cried, -Bozhe, what a beauty! I have to write it all. " I was seized with a burning desire to return to my old reality show on the pictures and all that is seen.
After thinking about it, I was back in the operating room. But this time looked at her as if from the outside, as if on a movie screen. And it looked like a movie in black and white. The contrast with the colorful scenery wonderful country was striking, and I decided to move there again. A sense of charm and delight did not pass. And in my head every now and then there was a question: "So I was alive or not?" And I was afraid that if go too far into this unknown world, the return will not be. And at the same time did not want to part with such a miracle.
However, the desire to quickly capture on canvas and show other people amazing country emerged with renewed vigor. At this point, something stopped me (as if grasping the back of the neck) and pushed through the transparent bluish barrier. I went through it as through a jelly.

Now I'm not from looking at this heavenly beauty, I was in it! And all eyes stared at every detail.
Here are just around the corner - you can get a hand - arched, as on Earth, the rainbow. And the colors are the same: blue, yellow, red. On Earth, rainbow heralds good weather. And here?
Conversation with the Spirit Most Lucent
"You see the accumulation of basic energies of different forces and different actions. Each of them is shown in a different color ».
Words sounded clearly in the mind as if they said someone next to me.
I moved on. All around it was a sea of ​​red tulips. I bent over and became one consider it. It's amazing - we can mentally communicate with each other! And he was telling me about yourself. I stayed with the other colors, and they talked to me. Each, like the people on Earth, were their desires and concerns. I suddenly terrified that step on living beings. Looked down at his feet. But it turned out that I do not cause any harm to the flowers, so easy was my pace. And I realized: here everything is arranged so. that all creatures of nature are equally important, have the same value. Like a reward for my understanding, I suddenly appeared on a magnificent white robe, and in my mind was made:
"Now you can choose their own path, which will go on».
I was again seized desire to share with the people tested are joyful feeling, I decided to go back to them. With great regret, I soared over the edge of the miraculous. In flight, I look back to again and again to enjoy the magnificent spectacle.

Blue space around gradually darkened, becomes thick blue. Suddenly appeared close to blurry vision, in appearance like a man. It was the Most Lucent Spirit, he exuded good, and in my head sounded his words:
"Do not worry, I will not hurt you. You can talk to me. If you want to ask me questions, and I will answer
them. And if you wish to return to their own world, tell me about it ».
And we started our mental conversation. Spirit became my confessor, pastor, teacher and friend. I realized that he was - the embodiment of genuine kindness.
I told him everything about himself, told the innermost secrets, both good and bad. When I wanted something to hide from him, I immediately felt that he knows about it. And he was not afraid to reveal the darkest moments of my life. He did not condemn me, and explained, pointing out errors, and taught how to be critical of itself.
At some point I. unexpectedly for herself, said:
"I am not worthy to be in heaven, because they do not go to Mass in the church, though it is considered a Catholic." Most Lucent And the Spirit said:
"The church was built people. If you believe in God, it is enough to sit on a roadside stone to pray to him ».
Conversing, we flew through the endless expanses of space, in the thick blue light flashed dots, but they sparkled and dazzled the eyes. I saw on top of our Earth, it looked exactly like the images captured by satellites - was as beautiful multicolored. And I said, "Tell me, the world is threatening death?" And he replied:
"Life on Earth, as well as all other celestial bodies, has its period of existence. But how long it will be, depends on the people. As long as people are destroying nature and destroy the Earth, and it gives them fight back. However, the energy of the Earth during this confrontation fades ».
Return
We were approaching a huge cloud of pink mist, I wanted to be inside it. But the Spirit stopped me. "Do not go there, it's dangerous!" - He warned. I suddenly felt anxious, I felt a kind of threat and
decided to return to his body. And found himself in a long, dark tunnel. Flew through it alone, Most Lucent Spirit was no longer nearby.
... I opened my eyes. I saw the doctors room with beds. On one of them I was lying. Around me were four men in white robes. Raising his head, I asked:
"Where am I? And where is that beautiful country? »
The doctors looked at each other, one smiled and patted my head. I felt ashamed of my question, because they probably thought that I had not all right in the head.
So I experienced clinical death and stay out of his own body. Now I know that those who went through a similar, not mentally ill, and normal people. Nothing standing out from the rest, they returned "out there", knowing such feelings and experiences that do not fit into the conventional concepts and ideas. And I know that at the time of the trip acquired more knowledge to comprehend and understand more than all my previous life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting