National Geographic

The unique scientific and popular geographic National Geographic magazine to share the best photos that have been made in various parts of the world over the past month. In this collection you will be fascinated by the extraordinary natural beauty, majestic animals and diverse national culture in different countries. Emperor penguins, Antarctica
"It seems that these penguins have never seen a man in the water, - says the photographer Paul Nicklen. - But they lacked a couple of seconds to realize that I do not represent danger to them. They swam quietly and allow me to be close ».

The girl from the Kayapo tribe, Brazil
Young Indian girl named Nyaktat with orphaned spider monkey on his shoulder goes on Kendzhamu - village in the north of Brazil. Kayapo sometimes take on the education of young animals that hunt.

Night Watch, Russia

Fox friendship Russian

Barracudas, Papua New Guinea

Shades of red, Myanmar
Monks are covered with parasols in Mandalay, Myanmar.

Logar Valley, Slovenia
Ales Umek rode a bike 90 kilometers to capture the wonderful scenery of the valley in Logar Slovenia. "I wanted to make a magic shot" - he explains. At the top of one hill Umek captured several houses, as if caught here from a fairy tale.

Grizzly Bear, Canada
Grizzly Bear - one of the main representatives of the Yukon Wildlife - overgrown layer of ice.

Nereus Fjord, Norway
Fjords of Western Norway - such as Nereus fjord to the north-east of Bergen, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site - looks like sea fingers clutching at the ground. They also act as a receiving tank for fresh water flowing down from the mountain slopes.

Silvinit in potash mine, Russia
Circle with a diameter of five meters "engraved" in the rock sylvinite combine "Ural". Red color gives the breed potassium salt (potassium chloride), white - common salt, black - impurities clay and other sedimentary rocks.

Elegant heron, USA
Foggy morning I was driving along the national park in New Jersey, and noticed how the heron hunts.

River Wash, Russia

Snow King, Russia
Snow leopard, snow leopard, or, in the Novosibirsk Zoo.

Crabeater seal, Antarctica
"Crabeater seals - one of the most interesting animals with whom I was fortunate enough to work with. When the Antarctic waters in bays freeze, they prey on krill. Seals use these faults beneath the surface to find their way. "

Harmony in all Italy
Dolomites, Italy.

Night in the Yukon, USA
Aurora over the house of Robert the Bruce cold autumn night.

Under the dome, Iceland
Tourist floated on the raft at the largest Icelandic glacier Vatnajökull.

Backwater, Russia
Evening on the north shore of Lake Ladoga Karelia.

Beam of light, Mexico
A diver explores the cenote in the vicinity of Tulum - the ancient Mayan city in the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico.

The perfect moment, Kenya
"During the safari we felt surrounded by hundreds of baboons. They were everywhere and looked at us with curiosity. A little later, I saw this kid. Already after I made this shot, I realized that it was not, I studied him, and he gave me ».

Source: www.nat-geo.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting