Then came the market. USSR before the collapse

The Soviet Union has always been a trade deficit, has always had something to get "to pull", "out from under the counter", or just relying on luck to be at the right time in the right place when the end of the quarter, "throw" the coveted goods.
But, really bad it was the turn of the 80s and 90s. Lost everything, counters were empty ...

in regions imported products according to the allocated quota, but it was not enough, all mass input cards ...

Please note - the saleswoman making a mark in the "Mercantile book»

I remember the empty shelves. Today, some argue that in Soviet times the shelves laden with goods, and detractors of Soviet reality impose pictures come from 90 ...
In fact, Soviet shelves were filled with the same type of illiquid assets, to create the illusion of relative abundance. By the beginning of the 90's and it was not! It was a real sur))

The situation is tense and out of control ...

Leadership of the country, then there is Russia, had to resort to emergency measures and the forced transition to a market economy.
Through these activities, and there was the famous Decree of January 29, 1992 N 65 free trade

Decree of January 29, 1992 N 65 free trade

In order to develop the consumer market, stimulate competition, to overcome monopoly in the retail sector and create conditions for the rapid development of trade and intermediary network in the liberalization of prices, I decree:

1. Provide enterprises regardless of ownership, as well as citizens the right to carry out trading, mediation and procurement activities without special permission, except for trade in arms, ammunition, explosives, poisonous and radioactive substances, drugs, medicines and other goods whose sale is prohibited or limited by applicable law.

2. To establish that the goods imported into the territory of citizens of the Russian Federation or forwarded to their address, are exempt from customs duties.

& lt; & gt;

4. To establish that businesses and citizens to trade (including hand trucks and trays) in any convenient for them, with the exception of the carriageway streets, subway stations and the areas adjacent to the buildings of state authorities and management. Businesses and citizens engaged in trade, are responsible for the quality of goods sold, in accordance with applicable law.

& lt; & gt;

President
Russia
Boris Yeltsin

And here has begun!)))

I myself sold) My friend and I went to Moscow on VDNH bought it television, the next day early in the morning went to "puddle" and recruited there ... all sorts of rubbish - some on the knee crosslinked, twisted, underwear, jacket, pereshito of blankets, shoes of unknown origin ...
Then we have all this resold twice as expensive. Something passed in the "lump", but something carried to market. The market represented the vacant lot where rows became like us traders, a newspaper spread out in front of him or kleёnochku (have had steep bed), and dumped it on his treasure.
To tell you the truth - it was great! Such a drive, much like hunting or fishing) However, for us it was not a major activity, a kind of elective.

In any case, today we remember those days with a smile and warmth, the reasons for laughter was rife!

Of course, it was no laughing matter for those who need to feed their families ...

Stalls were truly wonderful! Some unimaginable quality clothes, bars "Mars" and "Snickers" alcohol "Royal" - all in a heap. Was this some sort of reckless daring, just like Esenina "kiss - so the abyss!»

However, survived))

Tags

See also

New and interesting