Unidentified photos from filming "Star Wars"

Peter Mayhew, American actor (height 2 meters 18 centimeters), who played Chewbacca in the saga of "Star Wars" George Lucas, recently posted on his Twitter photos from the set of the film, which until then had never got in free access.

George constantly boasted on his site Star Destroyer.

Ah, what a woman!

I love this picture. Irwin grimiruetsya Stuart Freeborn and master Yoda.

We all sometimes a little kooky.

The first version of the costume C3P0, even before rewrite the script.

- You do not Zazzl Munbreker.

- I do not Zazzl Munbreker.

- Do you like to work behind the camera.

- I like ...

(George Lucas originally wanted to participate in the filming as a character Zazzla Munbrekera).

Irwin tightly align those who are not the right size. I'm in the background watched in horror for a while ...

Harry Kurtz, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Irvin Kershner

Celebrating the birthday of Sir Alec Guinness in southern Tunisia. April 2, 1977, if my memory serves me.

The most charming princess in the galaxy, and 11-year-old Warwick Davis. I'd like to be a 11-year-old David Warwick.

Anthony is hiding from the scorching rays.

Pavilion, a bottle of wine and a charming Carrie Fisher. Continuation of the scene hidden in the archives :).

Today I have a nostalgic mood, and perhaps I'll post some pictures. For example, here is one in which Harrison, Anthony, Carrie and I laugh ...

After a dozen of the first comments we realized that while Billy Dee Williams did not drink my first cup of coffee, it is better not to bother ...

There is no confirmation of the rumors that George wanted to write himself into the script and play Zazzla Munbr- ... oh, wait a minute

I want to be a pirate from "Pirates of Penzance." Give me shoes with silver buckles, and I shiny pants tight, I want to ...

Another hilarious moment on the court!

Quiet time!

The sign behind reads "There was Zazzl ..."

Tags

See also

New and interesting