"The Gingerbread Man" in a Siberian

Shanezhok

Fatten bogeyman and babayka. Bogeyman dokuchat "pitches IU babayka, shanezhok." - "From pechti cho? Muddied no "" And you on tues skrebay from a bevy of sweeps: Mozhayev enough to stir up ».

Babayka aydat, tues skrebot, flock metot and was fouled a couple of handfuls. Swept with sour cream, Zamara in May, and on poklal vokno vostuzhat.

Shanezhok lay-lay vdolge zavirovalsya - with vokna a conversation with a conversation on the floor, on the floor to Ishaq, zhahnul over the threshold in Senka, from Senoko on the porch, from the porch into the yard, with a yard for the sash, sgonoshil on and on. < br />
Viruetsya shanezhok on Yulu, but ivstrech in abalone "Shanezhok, shanezhok! I pozobam thee! ". - "Do not goiter me, ushkanchik I PROPEVI the songs" - lekochet shanezhok and pevat:

I skrebon on tues,
According to flock meton,
In cream meshon,
Yes in May zamaron,
On vokoshke vostuzhon;
I'm from dedonki uydal,
I'm from babonki uydal,
From thee, abalone, but also sgonoshu!

And povirovalsya on: Toko in abalone and zyril! Viruetsa shanezhok but ivstrech in lone wolf "Shanezhok, shanezhok, I thee pozobam!" "Do not goiter me, busoy lone wolf! Those songs I PROPEVI »:

I skrebon on tues,
In cream meshon,
Yes in May zamaron,
On vokoshke vostuzhon;
I'm from dedonki uydal,
I'm from babonki uydal,
I'm from abalone uydal
From thee, lone wolf, but also sgonoshu!

And povirovalsya on: Toko in Biryukov and zyril! Viruetsa shanezhok but ivstrech in Iowa: "Shanezhok, shanezhok, I thee pozobam!" "Do not goiter me, Kosonogov Iowa! Those songs I PROPEVI »:

I skrebon on tues,
In cream meshon,
Yes in May zamaron,
On vokoshke vostuzhon;
I'm from dedonki uydal,
I'm from babonki uydal,
I'm from abalone uydal
I'm from Biryuk uydal
From thee, Iowa, but also sgonoshu!

And povirovalsya on: Toko in Iowa and zyril! Viruetsa shanezhok but ivstrech in sprat: "It's great shanezhok! What basenkoy! "However shanezhok zapevat:

I skrebon on tues,
In cream meshon,
Yes in May zamaron,
On vokoshke vostuzhon;
I'm from dedonki uydal,
I'm from babonki uydal,
I'm from abalone uydal
I'm from Biryuk uydal
I'm from Iowa uydal,
From thee, sprat, but also sgonoshu!

Sprat lekochet: «[ censorship i>] dorodnenka song! However, I shanezhok, tepericha old became, azoyno hear: sedan on moyu mordonku, yes Phewa zyche. " Shanezhok jumps on sprat and mordonku zapevat that Ms. song. «[ censorship i>] dorodnenka song! Ishsho want yo listen! Seda ka in my tongue, but Phewa ishsho again! "Shanezhok to fool ye gallop to the language, but sprat am in! - And pozobala shanezhka.

Tags

See also

New and interesting