Tale of padonochnogo Bun =))) (but morality is the same) * Send

Zhilibylistariksostaruhoy. And Che-she somehow neher to do ... Then the old man said:
 - Clysh old, we can pyhnem a bong? Juli is not something?
 Scored puffed sit ftykat ... fucking their torknulo ... So fucking slegontsa on havchik punch was.
 - One may devour four-thread - says the old man.
 - Shit question schA considerations - meets an old woman
 And so that's fucking ran che, zasuetilat, puffing couple scrapes fucking busy nah ...
 Huyak-muyak and here such kulebyachinu ponakure zamaherila, already very ohuel ... A grandfather is a nap - opens his eyes, and seemed as if alive, is pie-bun fucking ...
 He his kaaak shove, and he is all stsuko, drove off under the table ... Well, here they are it started to roll the fish ... Grandfather of forks, grandmother of poker ... Raskhuyarili whole house on dick - dunce smoky ... A Bun squander ... Sebalsya he vopschem them ...

Rolling it vopschem rolling towards him ... Then the bear ...
 - Gingerbread Man-bun, I will eat you - grit medvet.
 - Daposhel you fuck! Huilo shaggy? - Responsible bun.
 And sebkam, Hooley, a point is playing ... jumping-gallop alto 13, woods, fields ...
 Current spirit moved ... Then the Wolf jumped out on the road.
 - Tae, from buesh? - I asked the wolf.
 - Babkin I epty! - Unabashed bun.
 - Well, I'll eat you schas.- draws its wolf.
 - But you dick! - Brave parries bun.
 Again, all of the new garbage ... Wood-field - huyak! River! Well, fuck I do, jumped floated ... And the wolf, zastsal jump, Juli, on the other side already pervogorovskih area ...
 Sent Bun and went fucking jerk lady.

Current fucking loaf comes out of the water, then came the hare.
 - Aw, you cho bitch does ohueli galleries! - Yelled the bun, the heart and Poper to skew.
 Oblique this turn of events did not expect and prefer syabatsya. A bun for him ... And saying: "Dogon, fuck and eat!" Yeah ... Long hare do not mosey ...
 But here, the fox got out ... All this overdressed, in red lace pantyhose whore whore ... Well, in a word. Here is a joke and Babkin worked ... He stood up in his tracks bun ... Even a little plowed land, well, at the sight of such a women ...
 She tenderly it so for huek grabbed ... and led ... And a bun and did not resist. I dragged into a burrow, and ate.
 These are all women are bitches! Watch out boys!

Tags

See also

New and interesting